Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: L@@KIE what Amy did all by herself!

L@@KIE what Amy did all by herself!

This is a first!! She got higher up on the perch all by herself and played and posed for pictures!! This is the very first time she has been on one of these higher platforms by herslef! I tried her one time right after we made it and she trembled so bad I took her right down. She got up there and was so happy and pleased with herself (as you can see in the pictures) Notice she is holding her head up and not cockeyed, her eyes are opened and she looks like any other kitty. I kid you not, when I saw these pictures, I cried!! I have never seen her like this and neither have any of you so I HAD to share the moment with you!! I still want to cry for joy! (This is my Christmas present from her I am sure.)

She has been so "frisky" since she has been home, getting on the counters and table and I have ran to get her down before she would fall. Something told me tonight to let her alone on that perch and keep my distance and she did fine! Mike had been over and she went to him on her own, begging him to pick her up! She has never let him pick her up! He held her in his arms like a baby and she just laid back like she was in heaven... she has never let ME hold her like that!! I am just so shocked, happy and PROUD!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Oh my Laura, those are the best pictures! She does look so proud and rightfully so!

Aww, big huge hugs and smooches for the precious girl.

Thanks for the big smile!

From Decker with Love

Amy!!! I am so very PROUD of you, honey!!! Awwwwwwww, I am smiling from ear to ear, Laura!!!! Gosh, what a "kodak" moment for sure! Great pictures! Those are definitely ones to cherish forever! Thanks so much for letting us share in this special moment right along with you!!!

(((HUGS))) to you and kissies to sweet Amy!!!

Kim

Oh Amy, i'm so proud of you. Wait a go girl!

She is so adorable and looks so pleased as punch with herself.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

What a sweet girl, lovely pics,thanks for sharing them with us.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Amy, you look very royal sitting up on your perch. What a brave and proud little climber you are.
    You are beautiful Sweetie!

Aww, she looks so proud

WW!!! Miss Amy!!!
    Isn't that a wonderful sight? She does look pretty pleased with herself to be so high up there!! And she should be too - that is a high perch!! She just looks great Laura and I know you are puffing your chest out just as far as you can I have a big grin, too
    Thank you SOOOO much for posting these pictures for us.
    Amy - you are a dollbaby!!

Oh, Amy! You look so sweet on your high perch! What a wonderfully brave girl you are!

That brought a tear to my eye! Look at her proud little face!! "Look what I can do meowmie!!"

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    YAY AMY!!! You've officially joined the ranks of "Can-Do" kitties now! Laura you must be swelling with pride at your brave little Amy. I must say she does look awfully pleased with herself.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Oh Amy, you look so wonderful up on your perch...and you did it all by yourself!!!!

What a wonderful present you gave your meowmie!!!!

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

~gets up and does the happy dance~

Go Amy Go Amy

Laura I'm so happy for you guys. It sounds like Amy is acting like a regular cat now. Who knows what she'll do next.

AMY FOR PRESIDENT!!!!

A positive attitude may not solve allyour problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.-Herm Albright

She certainly,does not look camera shy,in that picture,she looks like she knows,that she is going,to be on Pet Talk,and admired,very much.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS