Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's on your Christmas Wish List?

What's on your Christmas Wish List?

I thought it would be fun to see what everybody wanted for Christmas this year. . . post away!!

Feel free to add your siblings or parents wish lists too.
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

I honestly can't think of anything I want except for a Digital Camera (which I *think* I might be getting!) It would be a great surprise to get another Dachshund sometime after Christmas, I know that's very unlikely though.
    I wish I knew of a few things I want since my Mom is going Christmas shopping this weekend and keeps asking me what I want
    Last edited by Tollers-n-Dobes; 11-28-2004 at 02:06 PM.

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

Ha! I dont have one.. All I think i'm going to ask for from "santa" is lots of stuff 4 the fur/feather kids.

my brother Patrick is 4 and his list goes on for about a mile. everytime a commercial comes on he says, "I WANT THAT!" lol

LOL!! I wish I had a REAL list. My list consist of things that are too expensive. . . like a new puter and digi cam. We got my dad a Foosball table for Christmas and it is going in MY room I guess thats just more for me to clean around
    I will probably just ask for money, or a BestBuy gift certificate, in my eyes money and gift certificates are the best, because then you can buy exactly what you want, even though they aren't as sentimental.
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

Nothing really. I'll probably just donate money to a Golden Retriever rescue.

I would *love* to get the Canon Powershot A95, but it's pretty expensive. My parents do always end up getting me a few things, though, regardless of whether I want anything or not. Usually all are Golden Retriever/dog related.

Hmmm...

I'm asking for new riding boots, cubes and coroplast (to make a new cage for Taffy), and I would love (but most likely not getting) a new computer that would hold the sims 2.

I already got one early Christmas present, Buttons cage!

Chrissy [human] Snowy [bichon/maltese] Buttons ['tiel] Bubbles [CT betta]

-the zoo crew-
    RIP Taffy, Fluffy, Rainbow, Sushi, and The Fishies
    thatDARNhorse <3

Hm...a dog..another cat.. A laptop..lol I don't know. Most of the things I want are always too expensive.
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

1. Hilary Duff cd
    2. purse
    3. fluffy pillow (ya know, one of those real cushy ones that come in different shapes and colors. some are animals.)
    4. silver earings
    5. CLOTHES! I luv clothes!
    6. Whatever! Surprises, I loooove surprises!

This is a cool thread! I can't wait to see what other people want for Christmas!

"Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday." - unknown author

Aww, come on guys, post your Christmas Wish Lists!! Save me, I need ideas. My list is due Monday and I've got NOTHING!

My problem is if I see something I want, it's usually going to be too expensive for me to buy so I tell myself "I'll put it on my Christmas List" but I ALWAYS forget. Agggh. So guys, come on!! Keep posting them!
    ~Sara, Daisy, Jessie, Jake, & Jackson

<3 Gone but never forgotten <3
    {Benjamin, Russell, Chester, Dexter, George Harrison, & Leeroy} {O.D.} {Trey} {John-Paul & Earl}

I want those fake ugg boots from Target. (I know, I'm such a dork, and such a 'follower'!)
    Stuff for Sadie girl
    Clothes
    Books
    I can't really think of anything else., lol

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

got two early christmas presents

I know that this isn't too Christmasy, but I consider ny new knee as an early Christmas present! This the first time in over a year that I'm pain free and not limpimg! My second present is that my car is paid off.

Another dog.......or a house so I could get more dogs and cats. A new car would be nice too.

Not that I'm getting any of those things. I'd really like a new stereo, new digital camera, and the U2 iPod. My parents won't buy any of those things however so if I want them I will have to buy them myself. I think they may get me some of The Simpsons on dvd.

Toys for Heidi that she couldn't destroy (or ones that would take awhile), fancy bowls, leashes, sweaters, etc.

I feel SO selfish wanting things and giving people wish lists for my birthday and Christmas, but if they ask I do tell them what i want. I mean if they really want to buy me something they might as well buy me something they know i will like/need/want whatever. I want some new CDs though. No clothes though...I MUST stay away from the clothes.

I know that this isn't too Christmasy, but I consider ny new knee as an early Christmas present! This the first time in over a year that I'm pain free and not limpimg! My second present is that my car is paid off.
    David that is wonderfull , i am so glad to hear you are not in pain anymore.

I dont have a wish list, i dont "Need" anything. I got my new Digi Cam for my Birthday, so i am happy. Ohhh actualy i thought of something, you can get the entire series of "Sex and the City" on DVD ($200, i cannot spend that much money on myself), nor would i want anyone to spend that much money on me.
    I will just buy a whole heap of dog food to donate to our local RSPCA.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

A gold dog charm for my bracelet
    perfume (eternity and obsession)
    Shoes and purse ( my hubby always picks something cute out, he has great taste and that is always a surprise)
    A diamond belly ring