Thread: Pinky

Pinky

Seeing ratties on Pet Talk has changed my mind about keeping them as pets. I have to admit in the past (before visiting this site) I couldn't imagine having one. Today's Pinky seems like such a little delight. I couldn't help but think that if she was mine I'd have a strong desire to knit her a sweater! Pinky congratulations to you on your special day!

Oh Pinky!! You are just tooooo cute. I can't stand it!! So delicate, so tiny, so pink!! Those little feet just make me smile from ear to ear. If you and your cute little self don't change some minds about keeping ratties as pets, no rattie can! The sweater idea crossed my mind too! I just want to bundle you up and hug you! Congratulations Pinky. Such a precious, perfect little Pet of the Day!!! I just love you!!!

Pinky makes me miss my pet rats. She has a personality much like my Bear, who's now in rattie heaven. They really do have so much character and personality. Once people get over the tail (alot of people don't like their tails) they could win hearts quickly with their charm and gentle nature and incredible smarts.

Pinky is so cute. I have known someone who had the hairless rats and it's amazing how soft they are! They feel like velvet.

Congrats, Pinky. You are such a good girl. I wish I could be privileged enough to get some of your little rattie kisses too! I bet it's just the best! I wish you a long, happy and warm life with your loving family.