Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I need a lot of prayer, please..

I need a lot of prayer, please..

I know I haven't been posting very much lately but a lot of things have been going on in my life lately. I'm working hard at school - which I love - but it's really difficult to keep it up and also keep the job that I have right now. It is my job that is the reason I'm asking for prayer. I absolutely hate my job. My boss is a real hag and she's been saying things about me behind my back to other employees. Unfortunatly, I have to have work, and I've yet to find anything else. But - this job has made me so sick; I'm getting migraines, I'm not sleeping, not eating, and it feels like I'm getting gastritis again (inflammation of the stomach lining, in case anyone doesn't know what that is), plus my diabetes is totally out of control. I lay awake at night dreading going to work, tears streaming down my face.. and I make myself so sick about it I can't even go to work the next day and I have to call in sick but in total fear that I'm going to get fired. I want to quit so badly but I can't afford to without something else to go to. I've applied to a couple of places, but the time of day that my school is scheduled makes finding work extremely difficult.

I'm asking that you please pray that I can find another job before my health fails even more. I need to leave that place so badly, I know this in my heart and I just need to find something else to go to. I'm asking if you could all send a prayer, asking for that help for me? I'm so depressed and worked up over all this I'm barely functioning day-to-day.

PT Prayers always seem to work, so please say one for me. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Oh, Nomilynn I wish things were better for you. You have my heartfelt prayers that the right situation/job comes soon.

Please take care of yourself. I understand hating your job and staying for the money - I'm doing it, but find an outlet for the stress if you can. Come here as often as you can or pm anyone of us to talk.

Robin

Oh Nom, I'm so so sorry

It is just awful what you are going through. I know you need the money, but your health is important. It's such an awful situation.

I hope you can find something else soon, and take care of yourself. Please pm or im me if you ever need to "talk." I worked for 4 years for a horrible awful boss, and it took all I had each day to drag myself to work. I made myself sick as well, and I wasn't a very nice person to be around. My boss said horrible things about me as well, but I can't write them here, this is a family site.

You'll be in my prayers Naomi.
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

I am so sorry!
    I know how stress can ruin your health.
    Sending losts of prayers that you find a new
    job ASAP and sending (((HUGS))).

----<---<--<{(@

Done!!
    I hope that you may find a new job asap, so you can be your old happy self again!! {{{hugs}}}
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

*HUGS* Prayers sent.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Its hard to be in a job that you can not stand..been there done that..hopefully the right job will open up for you..just hang in there!

I am so sorry to hear about what you've been going through.

I pray something Great happens soon for you!

~*HUGS*~
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

I am so sorry. Job stress can be the worse. I will be praying that you find another job.

Thank you Wolfie!

Nom, I’m so sorry you’re having to go through this. I’m a firm believer that whatever trial and tribulations we face only make us stronger. I know you’ll come out on the other side of this a stronger woman.

There is nothing as stressful as hating your job.

Take care of yourself and know that I’m thinking of you.

More prayers coming from me Nomi. I'm free this weekend if you want to get together. PM me, OK?
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Oh Naomi,

You shouldn't have to go through that. Is there an EAP program where you work? It's Employee Assistance Program. It's completely confidential where you can talk to someone about what's going on.

The reason I'm telling you this is I've been in your situation. I was going through a real tough time trying to work as a paralegal 40 + hours a week and take care of my alcoholic Dad and was getting alot of flack at work. I almost wound up in the hospital from a nervous breakdown. I was working for this whack job female lawyer who didn't know her a$$ from her elbow. She was making tons of mistakes and then blaming them on me . Fortunately I was wise enough to copy everything she did wrong and documented all conversations. She'd tell me do to something and then turn around and say she didn't tell me to do it. Someone put a "personal and confidential" memo under a pile of files on my desk that was about me and my performance addressed to all the partners. I was furious!!! I immediately took all the documentation and the memo I had and went to the EAP rep. All hell broke loose because they knew I had a case and could cause real problems for the company if it ever got out. They offered to put me to work with 2 other lawyers. I told them that after that memo, NO ONE would want to work with me. I got a nice little settlement that allowed me to take my time finding another job.

You KNOW you've got my thoughts and prayers, Nom. Don't let them get you down. Document EVERYTHING. And look into EAP. That's what they are there for.

(((hugs)))
    Donna

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Naomi (((((Hugs}}}}} across the miles sweetheart.
    No wonder you're feeling stressed - this job sounds like it's making you ill - well not the job - bujy your boss, you knew what I meant didn't you?

If your diabetes is sliding out of control - thats got to be because your not eating - right? Please, please try and eat as hard as it is. You don't want to kick start your gastritis either.

I'm saying lots and lots of prayers - espelcially to St. Jude (patron saint of lost causes) as your convinced you won't get a job!! Lets see if we can prove you wrong.

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

Prayers are on their way for a new situation for you soon. Remember, sweetie, to take care of yourself!

I know what it's like to have a job you hate!

Prayers are flying from me too!

(((HUGS)))
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~