Thread: Dozer

Dozer

Today's Dog of the Day is Dozer, the adorable wrinkly-faced boy whose icon you saw on the Cat of the Day and Pet of the Day homepages! We're sorry the homepage was mixed up this morning, but today is Dozer's Day! I'm sorry Dozer, that you weren't up first thing this morning, but now you can shine!

Well hi there handsome Dozer!! You have such beauutiful eyes, that are so filled with love as you gaze at your master and/or mistress, too cute! What an impressive and lovely mix of pup you are, precious Dozer!! Congrats for being Our Adoooorable Dog of the Day!

Dozer.... What a beautiful baby you are. I bet you are spoiled. You would be if your were mine. So glad you made DOTD. At first I could not get you but I keep trying till I did.Have a wonderful DOTD and a long and wonderful life.
    LHCamry

TALK ABOUT "WORTH THE WAIT"!!!

Oh Dozer, I say this a lot but I am tee-totally in love! You have absolutely, without a doubt, the most adorable face I have ever laid eyes upon.

Oh, if you were mine, you would be the most rotten boy around. I could NOT say no to that face.

No doubt, I will be re-visiting the DOTD page today whenever I need to smile.

Congratulations Dozer! Happy naps and bird watching today!

KISS, KISS, KISS from smitten Cora in Tennessee!!

Good morning Dozer, and congratulations on being DOTD.
    You're a beautiful boy and I don't blame you for not wanting
    to go out in the nasty ol' rain. Not when you can stay inside
    all warm and toasty with your wonderful family. I love your
    adorable flopsy face.

DOZER IS A SWEETIE,,, AND lUCY SAYS SHE COULDNT BE HAPPIER BEING FOLLOWED UP BY SUCH A HANDSOME FELLOW!!!

whoops,,, I was yelling,, sorry,,,

Just had to stop in for another look and to say, awwwwww!

Be still my heart!!! Oh, that just might be the most adorable face I've ever laid eyes on!!! How does your Mommy stand it? If you were mine Dozer, I'd be covering that soft, smushy pancake face with kisses 24/7!!! And I understand you're just as sweet and lovable as you are handsome! I'll bet you're the hit of the neighborhood! How did your humans get so lucky??? Dozer, I hope today your proud humans spoil you rotten!!! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight as our MOST adorable and deserving Dog of the Day!!! And Dozer, HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY! I'll bet you and your pup pals had a blast at your birthday bash Hugs and kisses to you precious Dozer!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dozer you take the best from both sides of your parents congratulations for being the dog of the day!

thanks k9krazee for the signature!

Oh Dozer, I am certainly one of those people who would have to stop and praise and greet you if I walked past you while you were out! You are as adorable and precious as they come sweet Dozer! You are quite sharp too, learning so quickly and so well, and you know rainy days are days to be curled up and comfy inside don't you? .

Dozer you are absolutely a heartstealer, and it's plain to see you are an incredibly loved and cherished member of your wonderful family. You have both been blessed to have come together, and I hope you have an extra special day in celebration of your day in the spotlight. Congratulations Dozer!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Dozer, you're one handsome boy! Congrats on DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Dozer's Mom

Hello everybody, I'm Dozer's mom and am very excited that he made dog of the day. He thanks you for all the nice comments! Dozer is very spoiled but he's so good, he deserves it! I never thought I wanted a dog but my husband talked me into it, we came across Dozer, and now I am obsessed with him and he is my baby! We are so very lucky to have him in our lives! I never stop hugging and kissing him!

Dozer you are a cutie and congratulations on being Dog of the Day.

Oh Dozer!

I can't believe I missed you yesterday! What a face! Certainly a wonderful mix, look at you! I would definitely have to stop and bury my hands in that wrinkly skin of yours and kiss you and kiss you! You are so adorable!! belated congrats, sweetie!!
    ~Marie