Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where's Pam?

Where's Pam?

Does anyone know? I haven't seen her on in a long time. Did she go on vacation?

Pam!!! Where are you?!?!?

I just checked and her last post was on 11-5!

I've been wondering this too!

PAM!

Here girl, come on Pam

No really, please come Post, we are worried bout you!

Ashley
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

I wonder if she's the one that left because of the dog house? Someone(Logan?) said someone had left because of the dog house but wouldn't say whom it was. Pam, don't let that place scare you away. Just stay away from it. You're missing too many good things!

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

I have been wondering about Pam also. I was thinking about starting a thread too.

Pam, where are you? I really wish you would come back. I miss you and the furkids. I would love to see some pics of Bella and Ripley. Please let us know you are ok, Pam.

Robin

Come back Pam! I miss you!!

From Decker with Love

Yes, Pam has decided not to post on Pet Talk anymore

I got in touch with her through her email through PT and she said she won't be posting anymore.

I miss Bella and Ripley too.
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

Originally posted by lovemyshiba

I got in touch with her through her email through PT and she said she won't be posting anymore.

OMG, I hate to hear that. Pam's one of the nicest people here and one of the few who ever asked about my Disney. I will really miss her and seeing pictures of Bella, Ripley, Trevor and Andy. This is just too sad, I hope she will reconsider and come back.

From Decker with Love

Originally posted by jazzcat
    OMG, I hate to hear that. Pam's one of the nicest people here and one of the few who ever asked about my Disney. I will really miss her and seeing pictures of Bella, Ripley, Trevor and Andy. This is just too sad, I hope she will reconsider and come back.
    I agree, Pam is one of the first people who reached out to me here on PT. She is so nice! Why would she not want to post anymore? I miss her too! Marius misses his twin!

Originally posted by lovemyshiba

NO!!! She was one of my favorite PTers. Do you have any idea why she would not want to post anymore? I miss you Pam, come back!

Pam told me she was leaving too.

Pam, please come back. We miss you.
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Pam, if you see this, I truly hope and pray with all my heart that you reconsider coming back after awhile. It truly broke my heart when I found out you had decided to leave. I realize some hurtful and upsetting things were said in DH... It is a big reason that I often stay clear of the stickier topics. Some would say it's always best to state how you feel, but for me I take things too personally and let things upset me, and often, as I'm sure you know, debates on message boards can get especially heated. But I'd rather there be no DH at all if the end result is losses like this to our community here.

I hope with all my heart this is temporary. I loved seeing your beautiful furkids and family, and your warm and compassionate posts made Pet Talk a brighter place. I sure miss you Pam
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

My heart is so heavy reading this thread. I feel very guilty for not noticing sooner that Pam wasn't posting anymore. Pam was definitely one of the sweetest people on this board, and a huge hole has been created by her leaving.

Pam, if you are reading this, please know we miss you, and I do hope you will re-consider and start posting again. I really need a Bella & Ripley "fix"!!! But on the other hand, I know that you must have good reasons to want to stay away, and that's OK, too.

Pam I hang out in the DH sometimes and I know I'm quite "frank" about some things but I hope it's never taken as anything personal by ANYONE. Especially someone I've met and laughed with and share some very special memories with. I have a quote on my wall at work I try to close my eyes and repeat every day.. "those that anger you control you". Don't let that ever happen to you dear friend Pam. Please.

Pam, you were one of the first members I noticed on PT and I have enjoyed your posts ever since. Trevor is also one of my favourites, so I hope you'll reconsider and come back here where you belong!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Oh no! Pam you have to come back! You are one of the sweetest and most understanding of all pters here. Please, please come back!

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!