Thread: Precious Penny

Precious Penny

What a cute name for one cute darling little birdy! You look so beauuutiful in your picture Penny, cocking your head, and displaying your amazing colors! You look so happy. Now that's one PRETTY PENNY!

Penny
    You sure are adorable!
    You look so happy I couldn't help but smile when I saw your sweet picture today!
    Congratulaitons, sweetheart, on being our special Pet of the Day today!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a bright, colorful and beautiful Sun Conure you are, Penny!!! You surely did make my day!!! You sound like a marvelous companion and acrobat!!!!

It is wonderful that you landed in a loving home when your first human had to find a new place for you.

Congratulations on being a very special Pet of the Day!!!

Oh Penny, after seeing your picture and reading your Mom's tribute to you, I'm in love! What a bright and shining personality you have, putting smiles on your family's faces every day! How wonderful for you that your second adoptive family was such a perfect fit for all involved. I'd love to watch your acrobatic stunts and hear you say "nite nite!" Kisses and scritches to you sweet Penny! Congratulations on being our outstanding Pet of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

you are adorable!! i love conures especially suns!! (and blkue crowns!) you would certainlinly be fun to have in my house! lol

Precious Penny! What a welcome burst of sunshine you are on this gray and chilly day! Sunny is the perfect word to describe your beauty and your warm and "sparkling" personality! Oh, aren't you one gorgeous creature, inside and out! How blessed is your family to have such a loving and playful feathered friend to make their days sunny and bright! It did my heart good to read of the wonderful life you lead there in beautiful Alabama, be it enjoying a warm summer's day on the river or taking in a little TV time on the couch with your humans! Dear Penny, please have your Mom give you a bunch of skritches and kisses from me and mine! Congratulations to you precious Penny, our bright and beautiful PET OF THE DAY! Enjoy your well earned day of honor, sweet, sweet Penny!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Penny, you are sooooo beautiful! You brightened up a dreary rainy day with your cheerful colors and happy personality. Best wishes to you, dear Penny, and your family who loves you so much.