Thread: HAPPY

HAPPY

Oh my, your name is so fitting, you have made your Mom so happy, HAPPY. I'm so glad your Mom found you and gave you such a wonderful home. Your coloring is just beautiful and it sounds like you are her very best friend. It must be nice to spend the day with you, having lunch and keeping company with you. It also sounds like you give very sweet kisses too.
    And to top it all off you will be walking down the aisle with your Mom on her wedding day, Congradulations. It will be the start of a new day and a new family. Congradulations to your Mom too on her wedding. Also Congradulations dear sweet bunny for being our sweetest, most loved, most handsome Very Best Pet of the Day.

[ January 03, 2002: Message edited by: Jackie ]

Rabbits are wonderful friends and I'm so pleased to hear how happy Happy is! Please let us know how Happy does in the wedding....my buns would go every direction but down the aisle. Thanks to Happy's mom, for rescuing such a wonderful four-footed friend.
    Mom to 9 wonderful bunnies and an energetic young cat from you-know-where.
    Bunny Basics educator
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Noah, Casey, Daisy, Marie, Velvet, Emma, Robbie, Chocolate

OOH! What a beautiful, loving, sweet, adorable story about cute, soft, clever Happy! I never knew rabbits could do all that, I'm was very naive. Thank you for sharing all Happy's antics! The kisses must feel wonderful like little butterfly kisses!! AHHH! What joy! Also congrats on mommy's upcoming wedding day! I know you'll be just splendid!

Oh Happy!! Just reading all about you and your MOST loving and preciously sweet personality makes me feel so happy!!! What a darling, adorable little Bunster Boy you are Happy The pic. of you in your basket is a heartmelter. I can almost feel your furry, soft little licks and kisses!! And how totally adored you are by your momma and daddy to be What a wonderful life!!! A life made even more special by being honored as the "head bunny" of your momma's bridal procession! What an event that will be! Maybe your family will share some pics. with us?? And Happy, we are all so very happy to congratulate you as we honor you our most adorable, loving, beautiful and HAPPIEST Pet of the Day ever! Maybe an extra one or two Teddy Grahams for our beautiful honoree???

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Happy!

You sure are handsome! Congrats to you on your special day!