Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question about a found stray

They didn't see any sign of a scar. She goes back for her final shots in three weeks and we will schedule her spay at that time. So far, she is doing very well, or was. She has gone into temporary hiding, but I am sure she will resurface before too long.

Thanks for the encouragement!
    Becki

Hopefully, they will check for a spay scar before they open her up and say, "oops! you owe us for a spay even though she was already spayed". This has happened to me until I was connected with rescue groups! The vets won't dare charge for their own mistake! no fleas? YAY!!!!!! We are still seeing them here in our cold weather! ICK. Good job and how did you finally settle on a name?

We have a fabulous vet, who has shephered us through a truly horrible round of experiences for our grey cross. He has CHF and IBS. It has been a stressful and expensive year for our household. He will make sure surgery is necessary before we proceed.

As to her name....well....she is a *little* vocal to put it mildly. DH referred to her as Gabby Gus with all of her yowling. She isn't yowling anymore, but she talks a lot. When I told the vet tech her name, the vet heard me and chuckled. He said he couldn't think of a better name for her, and she had been in the office all of about 2 minutes LOL

She is finally out of hiding tonight. The boys were watching tv before bed and she was curled up with them, loving on them.
    Becki

Well that's great news! Curled up with the boys! I'd say she feels pretty darn comfortable with the family! AWWWWW! Thanks for the update and your vet sounds awsome too! Always nice to have a vet you can trust!

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    She is finally out of hiding tonight. The boys were watching tv before bed and she was curled up with them, loving on them. [/B]
    Glad Gabby's making progress, and settling in nicely. Is she curled up with furboys, or skinboys? LOL! If she's curled up with all the dogs, she's a great find.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~