Thread: a little wolfdog PR... ;o)

a little wolfdog PR... ;o)

Im constantly providing edcuation that is "pro wolfdog". Most of the communities, the Animal Control Facilities, and ect., only know what they have heard about wolfdogs.... that they are mean, viscious, ect... So.. I take Keona with me places, and come next spring, after my USDA Exibition permit gets here, Ill be taking her to schools...

in the meantime... I put together little things like this, to show the real wolfdog...not the one "that ate little red ridding hood"......LOL

http://www.renokeo.com/kthief.html

Ken C
    President
    Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.

http://community.webshots.com/user/wolfdogs100

WRR: http://www.renokeo.com/wrr.html

Great PR for sure!!! What great shots of beautiful Keona, Shelby and Reno! Who says Wolfdogs are mean??? Not me! Great job! And thanks for all you do in helping to get the message out and educate the public!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Great pictures!! I have not met a wolfdog myself, but have heard many positive things about them. I'm not sure if you have seen pictures of Drake yet or not, but he is much-loved PT wolfdog.

This is my husband, with his brother's dogs. Maddie (the white one) is a wolfdog. I have not had the pleasure of meetingthem yet (they live in Oregon) but hope to soon!

Beautiful pics. We were up at Apple Hill in Placerville two weeks ago and the Don't cry wolf rescue group was there. They had three beautiful wolf dogs there. One was all black they said that one was 100% wolf the other two though they were not sure. She said they would have to do a dna test which would cost allot and they had not the funds for that. But they were neat to look at. We had our two with us and of course we didn't take them close to the wolves, but I had to say they got quite a bit of attention, as they always do, since they're retired greyhounds.
    www.goldengreyhounds.com
    Let their last race be into your life!