The people I depend on most is my family...my husband, my parents and my sister (and my brother too), but they are all part of PT (except my brother)

Outside of my family, my best friend, Amber I have known since I was about 10 years old. She lives in St. Louis now, with her husband and his 3 sons, so we don't get to see each other as often anymore, but when we do talk, we don'tmiss a beat. I am going to see her (finally!) next weekend, and very excited!

Another good friend from high school, Angela, still lives in Findlay, though we don't talk as much anymore. Still, I am fairly condfident if something came up, and I needed her, she'd be there. I hadn't talked to her in a few months last May, but when I called and left her a voice mail that Amber's grandpa died, she was at the funeral home, and the threeofus picked up where we left off.

Another good friend, Carla, was my roommate incollege. We kinda lost touch after we both got married, but Ihave begun emailing her again, and we are tryng to get together soon. I have not seen her since my brother's college graduation 3 years ago.

This is Amber (L) and Angela (R) at my wedding