Thread: Pawsies!

Pawsies!

The Mowg-man and I were discussing Sirrahbed's nail trimming troubles from a while back (dunno if that's still a problem or not), and Mowg wanted to show his Auntie Sirrahbed how good a boy he was when nail trimming time came around. So he lay down in the position, and if I'd had another couple of hands around, he would've gotten a nail trim instead of pictures taken. When he's laying like this, I can trim as many nails as I need to.

Mowgli, you are such a good boy! Can you please come show my Pouncer? Last time I trimmed his nails, he was none to pleased with me (ok truth is he was annoyed as can be )

Kisses to that sweet orangie nose!

I AGREE!

How innocent and polite you are to let your meowmie trim your nails. My cats should take after you. *kisses* to Mowglie

Thank you so much Michelle!

Please be responsible, spay and neuter your pets!

I've been BOO'd!!! Thanks Lori!

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Lacey: I'm mailing Cammie and Pepper to attend Mowgli's nail salon. Maybe he can demonstrate for them the correct posture and disposition when it's trimming time.

Be on the lookout for 2 squirming packages!
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Mowg Man!! You are so cute all upside down with your toesies all sticking up in the air! LOL! What a cutie!!

As odd as this is going to sound, I think Mowgli likes having his nails trimmed. He never raises any kind of fuss when he gets a trim. I just wait for him to lay like that in my arms, check his nails, grab the clippers and snip snip snip! Though he does kick a little when I do his back legs.

He's never given me any problems with nail trimming. Zelda, on the other hand, turns into a little wiggle worm. Even when her nails get long enough that she's sticking to the carpet every other step, I still have to wrestle a little to get her trimmed.

Lizzie and Robbie say and raspberries!! Our Meowmie tried that trick lots of times!! We lay there all sweet and floppy, let her play with our lil toesies, let her extend our clawsies..... just until she gets the snippers in place and then......WHAM.....WIGGLE....SCRATCH & SCREAM like she is killing us!! DRAW BLOOD!!!

Debbie says: thanks Lacey, but my brats won't buy it. Mowgli looks adorable and I wish my brats would take a few lessons from him My hands look like I have been on a date with Edward Scissorhands.

ROFLOL!!! Debbie your house sounds like mine! The only one who can't whip me and get away is Abigail and this is what happened with her the last time.

I trimmed her nails and when it was over she tried to KILL the clippers!

Then she picked them up in her mouth and took off with them! The little buggar was trying to hide them from me!!

Mowgli - you are such a sweetheart. I just love you!

Lisa - Abigail taking off with the clippers is too funny!

From Decker with Love

Oh! There's my Ms. Abby Mouse! Them clippers make good toys, don't they? So much fun to bat around! But it's good to have nails trimmed too, so don't try to hide 'em, Ms. Mousie! It's not fun having long nails cause they stick to the carpet. That happens with my big sissy sometimes. And when it does, I run circles around her! See? Nail trimmin's good for somet'ing! And it's specially nice cause you gets extra attentions from Meowmie!

Love,

Mowg-monster

P.S. Auntie Sirrahbed, tell Lizzie and Robbie they can run up and smack Dylan's tail faster and not get stuck on the carpet if their nails is cutted. And if that don't work, tell 'em to stop bein' such babies! Gettin' nails cut is good! Though if Meowmie ever wants to paint my nails, there will be dog to pay!

Originally posted by Lacey

Though if Meowmie ever wants to paint my nails, there will be dog to pay!
    aHA! it so happens that I have been eyeing some SoftClaws and they come in pink and blue

The last time,taht I went,to trim Michaels nails,one,of them was growing,into his paw pad,andI wpould never have suspected,as he wasnt limping.Needless ,to say,they are on a bi weekly schedule.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS