Thread: What a day for Gracie!!!!!

What a day for Gracie!!!!!

Gracie chewed up my MIL's wedding shoe today. Brad was home with her (he is off on Fridays) and he left the spare bedroom open...where I have my MIL's wedding dress on the wall, a white wicker trunk with her wedding shoes, purse, gloves, hat...gracie took one of the shoes (gold satin) 50 years old! and chewed it up! I put them in a cabinet with some other keepsakes now and have them turned where you can't see that shoe and hope she doesn't notice next time she is visiting!!

Then, he was standing at the toilet doing what men do....and gracie RUNS full speed and jumps at the stream and lands HEAD FIRST into the toilet! He had to grab her tail and pull her out...finish peeing and then rinse her off with her sputtering the whole time!! I was at work...thank goodness, it was hilarious, but would have scared me too death had I been here! I tell ya what, he is not that good a sitter! lol

Oh Gracie!!!

Sounds like you had a busy day! I do hope Grandma doesn't notice how tasty her shoe was. By the way, Daddies really don't appreciate you running through their personal spinkler systems!!

love from,
    Lilith
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Oh my what a day is right. It's funny, just reminded me of a story about my cat Meko, just a couple days ago. My b/f was going potty, when my cat walks by (yes the bathroom door was open) and she decides to rub herself on his legs, strutting that stunning tail right into the pee stream.
    Luckily she doesn't mind baths.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Re: What a day for Gracie!!!!!

posted by GraciesMommy:gracie RUNS full speed and jumps at the stream and lands HEAD FIRST into the toilet! >>>>

Now thats what I call a kodak moment. lol

----<---<--<{(@

OOOH!!!

Oh my god!!! Gracie sounds like a funny character! Your day about Gracie made me laugh!

As if that was not enough.....
    Well somebodies in big time trouble!
    Gracie's daddy got a brand new amp this weekend and Gracie just bit the cord ! We were both sitting right here in the puter room, he was playing and I look down and she has the cord in her mouth! Bit it put teeth marks into it where you can see the wire~He was NOT HAPPY!! She is on his list now! She didn't know any better..both of us were right here, just me with my nose in my puter screen and him pickin n grinnin' but he ain't grinnin' no more!
    Thankfully I saw her before she hurt herself..but the cord is definately hurt!!

Oh no! Emma bit my laptop power cord a few months ago. It was plugged in at the time as well. Sparks starting to fly out, she thought it was a big game

Gracie's daddy got a brand new amp this weekend and Gracie just bit the cord !
    It might be a good idea to keep Gracie onlead inside for a while, so you can keep an eye on her at all times. Until she learns to stop chewing on things she should definatly not be chewing on. .
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*