Thread: Nipped out!

Nipped out!

Nipped out kitties are funny! Normally Zelda doesn't want anything to do with catnip, but I put a bit into a felt toy I made for her and she was all over it. She's still playing with it! I've never seen her fall in love with a toy like this before!

Mowg wants nothing to do with the toy. He must think it smells funny because he sniffs and then turns his nose up at it. But just look at the way Zelda's eyeing it!

And she's got it now that the competition's gone!

Rollin' rollin' rollin'!

Oh! Oh! It's getting away!

Oooooh! Dat's some good nip!

Mowgli and Zelda say that's really good stuff. Thanks Meowmie.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

How cuuuuuuute .... I would love to rub that yellow belly while she's lost in her catnip!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Some,of The Found Cats love Cat Nip,while the Siamese dont,for the most part.Not even The Fantastic Canadian Cat Nip Toys,from Animal Welfare.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

LOL, that must be some good nip. Who knows with age Mowgli may become a nip addict too. Jazz didn't get into it until she was closer to a year old.

From Decker with Love

Funny!!! Zelda is really getting into the nip Must be some good stuff!! I love watching them enjoy their nip

What a beautiful Tortie girl! Looks like she's having way too much fun . . .

Kitties have the best lives, don't they?

That was actually the first time I've ever seen my darling Ms. Prissy-pants hit the nip. Just plain old Smarty Kat nip. I set the toy near her and she sniffed at it and then she was like, "WOO!" I sat there and watched her roll around with it for a couple of minutes before it hit me that I wasn't taking pictures.

Every time I tossed the toy to Mowgli, he would start to bat at it, stop and sniff it, and then back off.

Great pics!! Maya & Inka both love catnip-toys. Maya does that rolling too, accompanied by lots of ... Ha ha!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Awww... Zelda looks so cute with her new toy. I'm glad she liked it - because mine would have turned their noses up at something I made specially for them

Pouncer is my catnip boy - I haven't given the kittens nip yet. Hmmm... maybe I will this weekend.

Great pictures.Too funny watching them play.Maybe Mowg
    wants her own toy without Zelda's sent on it.Or just some other toy.They are so picky on which things they like and don't like.All my cats like certain toys.The only toy that everyone likes is when I take my husbands old clean white socks and cut peices of cloth and stuff the peices in the sock and add catnip every other layer..then tie with string and cut the string short so they don't swallow it.But they hug it,sleep their head on it like a pillow,and kick and rip on it.They really love this the best.I make 2 or 3 at a time.

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

Here is a picture of the sock filled with catnip and cloth I was writing about.

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

AWWWWWWWE! Zelda you are one cute nip stoned kitty! I love it when they roll around and get all silly with nip. They get so wild eyed and goofy but yet so kitten like that you just want to snuggle them up.

Carla that is a great toy idea! Heaven knows I have enough old socks around here!!