Thread: Missy is gone

Unhappy Missy is gone

Missy, out oldest piggie passed away on sunday, my computer is down so I was not able to say anything, I am at my friends right now. but when we saw missy at the store she was 6 months old and pregnant, huddling in the cornor of the cage, we did not think she would live through her prenancy, so when she she did we took her home with 1 baby, that girl was not expected to live much longer, but she amazingly lived to be 3 years old, on sunday though she had deterioted so much that she could not even wheek anymore, her ribs were showing, she was nearly bald(she had ovarian cysts) so she was helped to the bridge. unfortinatly her eldest daughter Poppy appears to be going down the same road as missy did

RIP sweetie
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

RIP Misty. Shes a beautiful guinea pig

St. Catharines, ON, Canada (city close to Niagara Falls)
    Missy was so pretty. I'll keep Poppy in my thoughts and hope she will turn a corner down the right path. She will be dearly missed...

RIP sweet Missy. You were very much loved and can now move freely at the RB.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Aw, I'm so sorry to hear about sweet Missy. She sure was a beautiful girl. RIP Missy...

-Amanda-
    Owned by...
    (Betta) Neptune
    (Bunny) Chester
    (Cats) Misty and Squeekers

*Pet Portraits*

Missy, what a beauty you were. RIP at the RB and watch down on your beloved people.....they miss you very much.

I am so sorry for you loss {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Oh Shayna i am so sorry to hear about Missy .

Play hard at the bridge Missy. I will keep Poppy in my thoughts.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Sweet Missy
    Pretty as a cloud on a sunny day
    Silky as can be
    Brave little piggie
    Play well at the Rainbow Bridge
    Restored to all health
    And wheek and squeak and play
    Until you meet again

I didn't see this earlier, and I'm sorry. Rest in peace, sweet Missy, miracle girl!

I am so sorry.
    Rest in Peace sweet Missy.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

Beautiful Pig

She was beautiful. I love guinea pigs, and have had quite a few, and although other non-piggy people may think it is funny when we are sad about our pigs, I truley understand. We hurt when they go, and it is very hard, to walk into the room where they were kept, and realize they won't be there again. It is then we are comforted in knowing that they will be waiting for us at the rainbow bridge, and when we arrive, we will go with them, and be together forever.
    you and your piggies will be in my thoughts.
    ~M&M~

im so sorry

I'm so sorry Cali What a beautiful girl your Missy was and how very lucky she was to have had you as her Mom. As you say, it was a miracle that she lived as long as she did and I'm sure, that was due in great part to your care and love. Blessedly she is now free of her pain and suffering, scampering about and happily wheeking up a storm at the Rainbow Bridge. I know my boy Squeekers has already made freinds with her I will be keeping Poppy in my prayers, Cali. {{{HUGS}}}} Sandra and piggies Moon and Rosie.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I'm sorry Cali, Missy was a beautiful cavy. R.I.P. Missy. Milli sends wheeks and gurgles.

Lexie