View Poll Results: Would you ever save a kitten from a neighbor who was neglecting it!?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, no question!

20 76.92%
  • Possibly

5 19.23%
  • No-wouldn't dream of it

1 3.85%

Thread: New Addition to our Family-SCOUT

New Addition to our Family-SCOUT

This is also posted in "Cat Rescue":

Scout was brought in from the cold 4 days ago. While I was working, my husband was at home and when he opened the outside door..little Scout came running in the house. He was very skinny,cold and hungry. When my husband emailed me from work and told me that the kitty was in the house...I thought.."Oh no..." but I knew that if we didn't take him in, he wouldn't have a loving home to stay in if we let him go back outside.
    I had a feeling to whom he belonged to and I was right. A neighbor who gets a new cat- everytime another goes missing. I've watched too many cats disappear around this community and was not about to see little Scout be the next.
    The neighbor was obviously not taking care of him b/c he is such a tiny guy who should not be left outside in the cold. He was starving..he couldn't get enough food in his mouth at one time to feed his hungry body. Our other neighbors told us that we are doing the right thing. I just needed a bit of encouragement on that aspect b/c I felt guilty that I took someone's cat, and so was my husband, but everytime we looked at Scout, we said "No, he's not going back. He's happy now!"
    If there is a chance that the neighbor see's him..then we will just explain how we never knew it belonged to her..b/c she has not been around looking for him.
    Scout hasn't even tried to go outside since he came in. You should see him run around with his new sister, Belle. She pretends that he is a pest but you can tell that she loves it when he chases her around the house. Thor is a guardian and took to him right away. They kissed noses as soon as he entered the house. Belle ,on the other hand, it took a couple days of having Scout on her back-literally- and tackling her on the floor..but now she has definately warmed up to him.
    Here are pictures of little Scout. He's so cute. I love his colors! There is a pic of him and his big brother as well. Enjoy!

Thor, Belle & Scout's Mom

He is too cute not to save! If they just keep replaceing the cats, then they obviously have no concern for the ones that go missing.

What an adorable little boy!! And, what a terrific guardian to have in Thor With a loving big sister as well, it sounds like Scout has found heaven.

What a wee cutie, you did the right thing in my books

Welcome to PT Scout!!! I'm glad you rescued him, he looks like a real sweetie.

From Decker with Love

Oppppsss...Sorry I pressed No because I thought the qeustion was have you ever saved one. Sorry what I meant was yes I would. I did not read it all the way. I dream to do it some day.

Sorry.

I love this one~

"Old dogs are like old shoes: they are comfortable. They may be a bit
    out of shape and a little worn around the edges, but they fit well."
    NEW ADDITION: 6 lovely Rhode Island Reds!

Welcome HOME Scout! That baby is entirely too young to be out fending for himself... good job!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Oh my gosh he is so adorable. What a wee little thing to be out in the cold. Stupid, stupid people.

You did the right thing taking this little one in.

Welcome to PT Scout and may you never know hunger or be cold, ever again. Which I know you won't because now you will know what it is like to be properly taken care of, with an abundance of love and warmth.

It's so good to see how your other cats have taken to him.

Bless you both for rescuing Scout and I hope he pays you back with lots of love, kisses, headbumpies and cuddles.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Oh man! I can't see the picture! Oh well, I have no doubt that he's cute and there is no question about saving the little guy. The answer is YES all the way. You did a good thing and thank you for giving the little guy all the love he deserves.

I'll check back later and hopefully I can see him.

Bless you,for helping,that Little Cat out,there are just too many people,that have no sense,of responsibilty,and they treat Pets,like disposable items,like games,that they get tired,of.Scout,will repay,you a Billion Fold,for your kindness, know,that Franklin,and Gary,two neglected Pets,that I helped rehome,are doig very well,at thier New Furr Ever Homes.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Yes, the pics are gone, but I saw them this weekend and he is a totally adorable little tabby boy. Such a cutie!
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

OMG he is PRECIOUS!!! Congrats on your new addition, Mandy-Lee, and congrats on your new furrever home, Scout!!

Thank you Everyone!

I would like to thank you all for taking part in the Poll and for the cute comments given by each and everyone of you.
    Scout is such a happy boy now and I know he's going to grow to be such a handsome fella ,like his Big brother, Thor! We can't imagine our lives without him. He keeps the house alive...as do all kittens
    Thank you all again! I hope that those of you who cannot see the images, get a chance some other time. I will post new photos another time.
    Thor, Belle & Scout's Mom