Thread: Yoo hoo, Aly!

Yoo hoo, Aly!

Hey, Aly, your pm box is full again. I just need to know if you need help with getting to south carolina. But, I can't pm you!

Thanks, Dogz!

"...when does sometimes turn into all the time...." Joe Pisapia

"We all start off as strangers, it's where we end up that counts." Jennifer Beals, Four Rooms

"And I find it kind of funny...I find it kind of sad...The dreams in which I’m dying Are the best I’ve ever had" Tears for Fears, Mad World

"The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that's wrong with the world" Dr Paul Farmer

*bump*

Thanks, Dogz!

"We all start off as strangers, it's where we end up that counts." Jennifer Beals, Four Rooms

"And I find it kind of funny...I find it kind of sad...The dreams in which I’m dying Are the best I’ve ever had" Tears for Fears, Mad World

"The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that's wrong with the world" Dr Paul Farmer

*bump* hope aly sees this!

Thanks, Dogz!

Maybe if you PM micki, she can tell aly. They are working on the PT christmas card list together and I'm sure they talk to eachother outside of PMs. Micki said that Aly has been sick lately, so I don't know if she's been on.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla