Thread: Our favorite places!

Our favorite places!

Big sissy and I just had to share some of our favorite places! We've got bunches and bunches of favorite places, but there are some that are more favorite!

Big sissy loves to stretch out on Meowmie's com-pooter! Sometimes she makes it do stuff the Meowmie didn't know it could do and Meowmie's all like, "What the-!?"

And I like the tv tray! Specially when Meowmie gives me a little nibble of something on there. Here I am getting a taste of a rice dinner. It was chicken-flavored and good, but real chicken woulda been lots better!

And big sissy and I gots a super special hiding place! No one sees us 'less we wanna be seen!

I guess we can let you see more of our super special hiding place. We likes it 'cause it's so warm and sunny and perfect for naps!

But, y'know, there's one place that's even better than our super special hiding place. It's our favoritest place in the whole apartment! No place is better than this! And where is that?

Oh, and Auntie CCL! I've been a mostly good boy, but I did have one little accident the other day. Meowmie had a sweater sitting out to wear to work and I... I.... I accidented on it. But other than that I been really really good!

I bet I know where you're mommy's favorite place is...right next to your adorable little cuties!

I love all your hiding places, they look warm and cuddly to me.
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

I love that hiding place behind the sofa!! NOBODY can see you there can they??? BEAUTIFUL!!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Those are absolutely PURRFECT hiding spots! Warm, and sunny, and the best place for soaking in that glorious sun! Isn't the most favorite place..every kitties favorite? Especially when us hoomans are standing ohhhh so close to those dishes...the food must close by if hoomans are! Mowgli...gotta train meowmie to pick up clothes and towels huh? I won't tell on you..promise!
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

AWWWWWWWE! Look at the cutie pies!! I want to bury my nose in that sun warmed fur! HMMMMMMMMMMM kissies to you both with snuggles and schmoozles!!
    Mowg! Having an accident on meowmies work clothes is a very bad idea! I can't keep bailing you out boy so no more of those PLEEEEEASE!

I didn't mean to, Auntie CCL! *sniffle* I was just restin' on the sweater. It was all nice and comfy and made a good bed. And I... I got to dreamin' about... about Ms. Abigail Mouse. And it was such a nice dream that I didn't wanna wake up and have it stop, and so I accidented! I'm sowwy!

ROFLOL!!! Mowg Man what are doing dreaming about little Abigail?! Are you into the "alien" look? LOL! I think you might be on to something Mowg because when she fills out she is going to be a looker!
    I was going to tell you that this was no excuse but I guess you are a teenage boy!

You ahve such nice places,to relax,in,and on! We love the Cat Tree,that Anna,of Gerona Spain,sent us,it is always Cats waiting,for a vacancy,there!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Awww, I love seeing the Mowgster and Zelda.

Cute pictures!

From Decker with Love

Too cute! I really needed a smile.