I let me say first and foremost, I only want to be educated on my question. I don't want anyone flamed, or any fighting. I will delete this thread at the first sign of it. I just simply need some clarification.

I believe in God, Allah, or whatever you want to call the almighty entity that created the universe. I don't believe in everything the bible says. In the last few years I've come to believe that IMO the bible was written by men, for men. It's not IMO, the "word of God", but the words of mortal men, with no divine guidance.

Now, my question is this. What am I? I’m not a Christian, because I don’t believe in the bible and so many things that Christians believe in. Christians won't accept my views on this issue, and Atheists will disagree that there is a God at all. Is there a term/name for what I am and believe in?

I'm feeling very confused by my feelings, but very steadfast in them. I believe that there is a God, and that some things are definitely not right in his/her eyes, but I think the bible and much of what it contains is simply the writings of mortal men.