Thread: Sandee!

Sandee!

What a unique girl you are Sandee! Congrats on being DOTD

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

What a pretty girl you are!Congrats on been dog of the day!

What a beauty! Congrats!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

such unusual coloring......so beautiful! congratulations on being dotd!!!

Ohhh Sandee...Congratulations!

What a totally gorgeous girl you are sweetheart! You are the first white doberman I've ever seen. And blue eyes too? You are just facinating!

I'm glad to hear that you are now in a wonderful, loving forever home and being well taken care of

I'm sure your going to be having a blast today! Congrats again sweetheart!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Oh Sandee you are so gorgeous! congratulations on your special day, you sure do deserve it!

Sandee!! You are the most beautful dog on Pet talk i have seen in a while! Your coat its amazing!! Im so happy for you that your Family took you in Enjoy your big day you deserve it

THANK YOU WOLF_Q!!

Sandee....... What a beautiful baby you are sitting there posed like that. I don't know how anybody could abuse you. You are so beautiful. It really hurts me to hear about an animal being abused.They give you unconditional love. Hope you and your family will have a long and wonderful life together.
    LHCamry

Now there's a gorgeous girl! What a sophisticated and beauuutiful blond you are Sandee! How totally sweet you are so nice with your grandson. We love Sandee!!

Dear Sandee! Oh, what a gorgeous, gorgeous girl you are! And what a stunning doggie model, too Oh, the tilt of your head, that sweet expression, those gentle eyes have me all blubbery I'm so sorry to hear about the horrible neglect you suffered before finding your furever family, Sandee. But now those painful times are but a distant memory and for all of your days, you will be treasured and adored for the magnificent pup that you are Sandee, I hope that today you and your loving family enjoy a very special day of celebration; you sure do deserve it Congratulations to you sweet, beautiful Sandee, our very special Sunday Dog of the Day! Hugs to you sweetheart

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sandee...
    You are such a beautiful girl, I don't recall ever seeing a white Doberman before! Those stunning eyes... and your darling head cocked to one side just stole my heart. I'm so happy to hear that you are now safe in a home where you are surrounded by love. Congrats!

-Amanda-
    Owned by...
    (Betta) Neptune
    (Bunny) Chester
    (Cats) Misty and Squeekers

*Pet Portraits*

Oh beautiful Sandee! What a stunning doggie we have as our honoree today! You look so very lithe and elegant, and what a happy and treasured girl you are now with your loving family. I'm so very glad they took you in after your rough start on life and let you learn what being loved is all about. I loved reading about how you cuddle with your young fan

Sandee, I hope you have an extra special day today with yummy treats and lots of fun in celebration of your day of recognition! Congratulations Sandee, our beautiful Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Sandee, you are quite at home in front of the camera, just like a model should be! You are quite a looker, and so maternal to the little person that cuddles with you. I'm so glad you were chosen to be our beautifully elegant DOTD!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs