Thread: Sydney

Sydney

Oh Sydney, you are a cutie-patootie! With an adorable face, huge eyes and of course that sweet lil pink tongue, I would say that as a therapy dog you would brighten up even the darkest of days!!! Congratulations on all your achievements! You are a very happy, playful, active girl and I'm gald you are DOD!! :

What an adorable face, you just want to grab it and give it big kisses. And those ears how cute are they

------------------

~~ My House Is Not A Home Without A Hound ~~

SYDNEY, WHAT WONDERFUL EARS YOU HAVE!
    I SEE U LIVE IN COLORADO. SO DOES THE TEACHER ON THE TRAIL FOR THE 2001 IDITAROD DOG SLED RACE. YOUR TERRIFIC GUARDIANS OUGHT TO MEET HER! AND LESLIE WHO ADORES HER DOGS ON THIS FORUM. SO MANY OF US ARE INTERESTED
    (LIKE U) IN SKIJORING & SLED DOG RACING. GO FOR IT SYDNEY. u ARE ONE COOL DOG!

Oh, I love sammies!! Sydney you are a cutie!! Its fun to put lipstick on and then kiss a white face like yours. My dog likes to woo woo too. You woo woo for extra goodies today now!!

Sydney, how pretty you are and a personality to go with it. Congradulations on being the sweetest, friendliest, most beautiful Dog of the Day.

------------------

6. Hey!! AwWwW Sydney your are so adorable!!! Congrats on being dog of the day!! =)

Sydney, you are gorgeous! I love your ears, sweetheart! And you're a good girl, to top it all off! You deserve to be Pet of the Day for sure. Congratulations, Sydney!

What a cutie!!!! What a face!!! And so intelligent, with a list of accomplishments to be proud of, for sure! And with your sweet, loving personality, a perfect choice for therapy work! Wouldn't a hug from big, white, fluffy Sydney (AND a sloppy kiss) cure all ills! Congratulations to Sydney! Our beautiful, adorable, sammi Dog of the Day!!

Sydney!!!

You are a particularly wonderful selection for Dog of the Day!!! I love your tongue and your great ears!!! Congratulations on being today's selection!!!!

Sydney, what a smart and pretty girl you are. I am so happy that you were chosen as Dog of the Day because it is an honor and a privelege to meet someone as accomplished as you are. I hope you enjoyed your special, special day. Oh, wait, Hannah wants to give you her own message.

Oh Sydney! You are absoluteltey adorable!!!!! Congrats on being Dog of the Day!

------------------
    ***Sadie May and LabLover*** Labs rule!

Sydney, you are so cute. Just want to reach out and hug your sweet Face