Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chat

Chat

Hey!! Why don't one night everyone get together, and go into a chatroom to chat. Like we can make up one on yahoo.com just for pettalker people. That would be great! Make up a day and a time. Although, give people an advanced noticed about it so everyone can come. We can have a little chat party! Anyone up for it?

Also if everyone has a microphone, hook it up that night!

The would be cool........a PT meeting online.

Sounds like a fun idea.

I think that would be really cool.
    Dogs!!!

Using multiple exclamation points is a sure sign of insanity!!!

Fun! I'm in! Just name a time and day.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

What days would be best for everyone? I know I can't make it suitable to everyone, but I can try.

oooh I'm in as well lemmie know a date and time!!

Me-24
    Hubby-25
    Daughter Zoey is 2 !!!!
    Jasmine 1 month

What a neat idea,count me in, I think I can fit in with everyone time wise, so keep us posted on the details. cheers.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

would a weeknight or weekend night be better?

Hmm sounds like a good idea. Just keep in mind all the time differences

-thank you Poppy for the avatar.

R.I.P. Hanson. You will never be forgotten, and we await the day to see you once again. The imprint you left on my heart will never fade - your big beautiful brown eyes, your big soggy kisses...

Sometime during the weekend might be best... just cause less people have to work or go to school.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

oooh sounds like fun, count me in! Ummm... saturdays, sunday, and fridays would work best for me. saturdays or sundays would be better. just let me know date time and how to get on it and all and ill be there. BTW: dogs_4_me, i would love if you would be on. (I have been e-mailing her and it would be great if we could chat) I would love to talk to all of ya! Sounds like such fun!

"Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday." - unknown author

Thats a great idea! Evenings work best for me,just tell me the day and time!

hmm. How about Saturday November 6th around 6 p.m. Central time.. sorry I'm not sure how to get everyone else's time. I guess we can meet up at the board. If I am not here for some reason, which I'm sure I will be, but if something comes up. Ya'll know how to make a chatroom in yahoo chat right. sounds okay to everyone?

I won't be here, but then again, I won't be here for the next little while, so I don't really have a say in it. Maybe I could come for the next one?

-thank you Poppy for the avatar.

R.I.P. Hanson. You will never be forgotten, and we await the day to see you once again. The imprint you left on my heart will never fade - your big beautiful brown eyes, your big soggy kisses...