Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: please someone try and send me a pm

please someone try and send me a pm

Tonya said my inbox was full, but, there was only four in there! I don't think she's online right now, and, am dying to know if there's something up with my pm box. Someone wanna try to send me one, please, just as a test? Thanks!

Thanks, Dogz!

"...when does sometimes turn into all the time...." Joe Pisapia

"We all start off as strangers, it's where we end up that counts." Jennifer Beals, Four Rooms

"And I find it kind of funny...I find it kind of sad...The dreams in which I’m dying Are the best I’ve ever had" Tears for Fears, Mad World

"The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that's wrong with the world" Dr Paul Farmer

Sent you a PM and it said it went thru.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Hey, wanna try again? i just want to see if i'm only allowed four. and, right now, there's three......

Thanks, Dogz!

"We all start off as strangers, it's where we end up that counts." Jennifer Beals, Four Rooms

"And I find it kind of funny...I find it kind of sad...The dreams in which I’m dying Are the best I’ve ever had" Tears for Fears, Mad World

"The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that's wrong with the world" Dr Paul Farmer

Ok, now it's saying it's full! Is it possible one of the messages is just big or something? I've never had it say it was full when there was only four pms......any suggestions?

Thanks, Dogz!

I just tried replying to the PM you sent and got this message:

This user's mailbox is currently full, and cannot be sent any messages until it is cleaned out. An email has been sent notifying the user of this. Please try your request at a later time.

Are you also cleaning out your sent items? Also, are you checking

Show Messages from: the beginning?

Hi GG I sent you a "hi" and it went through - at least it said "sent"

I think it was because I had a pm with several signatures, and, it was making my inbox full with only a few pm's.....

Thanks, Dogz!

I got your PM guster and I got the error that your inbox was full when I tried to reply.

Did you do what Kimmy said and click on the option to show "from beginning"? Delete all of the old ones there and also in the Sent Items folder "from the beginning".
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Originally posted by aly
    Did you do what Kimmy said and click on the option to show "from beginning"? Delete all of the old ones there and also in the Sent Items folder "from the beginning".
    Yeah, I've never changed that drop down box, it's always shown all of my pms. I don't get it, my inbox is completely empty! I had four, including the one with the signatures. I deleted two of them, and, was able to receive two more. Then, it said it was full again. So, I deleted all four, and, now, y'all are saying it's full again! UGH!

Thanks, Dogz!

Originally posted by guster girl
    Yeah, I've never changed that drop down box, it's always shown all of my pms. I don't get it, my inbox is completely empty! I had four, including the one with the signatures. I deleted two of them, and, was able to receive two more. Then, it said it was full again. So, I deleted all four, and, now, y'all are saying it's full again! UGH!
    And you checked Sent Items too even?

And message tracking?
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Originally posted by ramanth
    I got your PM guster and I got the error that your inbox was full when I tried to reply.
    You got the pm asking to send another just to make sure i could get more than four? wow, this is truly odd. it's totally empty.

Thanks, Dogz!

Originally posted by aly
    And you checked Sent Items too even?

And message tracking?
    Oh, my lord. Color me stupid. I had no idea it even saved the sent messages. I think I even wanted to see them once, and, couldn't find them. Oh, geez, yeah, they're deleted now, from February! ha ha. Thanks, guys. Hey, I DID stay up late last night, and, just woke up, so, yeah. That's my story.

Thanks, Dogz!

Same thing happened to me so don't feel bad. I now uncheck the save box for sent pm's, then check it often to make sure. I only save the IMPORTANT ones!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Same thing happened to me too once upon a time.

Thank you Wolfie!