Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Doggie pics from our walk today

Doggie pics from our walk today

I posted in general that I went for a walk today with the dogs out at Quarry again. The weather was unbelievably nice and I doubt we'll see another day like today until next spring, so I decided to seize the moment and go on a little hike with the pups. We had a wonderful time and I think I got some nice pics of them. Since I was trying to handle two dogs, a camera and hip pack by myself, I had Tommy's prong collar on at first, but he did so well that I switched back to his regular collar to see how he would do, and he did great!

Anyway on to the pics. A lot of them are Tommy, he was my poser today. Usually it's Tasha.

---

Happy boy

---

"Ohhh water!"

---

"Hmm let's check this out."

---

"Maybe a bit further."

---

*Plunge!*

---

*Shake!*

---

---

---

---

---

This is one of the old quarry areas.

---

This is at a different area with rocks and water.. I just realized I took most of the pics while at the water areas.

---

More coming next post.

Love this one..

---

---

Before heading out we stopped back at the first quarry pond again, Tommy's feet were caked with mud and I wanted him to wash them off. It was so peaceful we just hung out there for awhile.

---

---

He looks so cute here.. giving "the lip"

---

---

Sorry so many.. I always have a hard time deciding which to post and end up posting too many
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

I was just going to tell you that we were due for some new pictures of your pups.

Beautiful!! Tommy and Tasha look gorgeous, as always.

I think this one was my absolute favorite out of the bunch:

I love how they're posed, and they both have such happy smiles on their faces. May I use it as my new desktop?

Tommy, Daisy says she would've loved to go swimming with you. Looks like you had a blast, handsome boy!

These were great, Jess. I'm glad this picture thread contained a few extra shots of Tommy. I think these are some of my favorites of your pups ever!

Originally posted by GoldenRetrLuver
    I love how they're posed, and they both have such happy smiles on their faces. May I use it as my new desktop?
    I really like that one too, I overall just really loved this batch of pictures. I'm very flattered that you want to use it as a desktop. I'll attach a full sized version of it I actually saved a bunch of the pics today in their original size .
    Attached Images Attached Images  

WOW!
    These pictures are amazing. I especially love the first two in the second post. Would you mind if/when I get time I play with them in photoshop?

Great pictures Jess. Gorgeous scenery, gorgeous dogs!
    I'm just in love with that Tasha girl. Tasha sweety, if ya ever need to run away.... My door is open!!
    I would have loved to be there. I bet it's so relaxing.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Wonderful pictures!!!! I'm so glad you got to enjoy the warm weather and spend some time outside with your furry duo. I loved all of the pictures but I thought this one was especially cute.

It looks like they are discussing something really important! LOL!

WOW! WOW! WOW! Those are just fabulous pictures!

I'm so glad you had one good day left and took these great pictures and shared them with us

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

WW Jess! The pictures are great! I love them, your dogs are both VERY BEAUTIFUL, thanks for sharing

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

GORGEOUS pictures! WOW! They are so crispey clear!!! I enjoyed them all! Beautiful pups, beautiful place, and beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing!

Picture perfect!

Wow is right!!! Jess, those are the most beautiful pics of the pups I think you've ever posted! Ilove those two shots of Tommy takng the plunge then doing the "shake off!" And the ones of the two of them posing on the rock...gorgeous! You should frame some of them, Jess!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Kay, feel free to mess with any of them you want. It was very relaxing there, and best of all was watching the pups have such a wonderful time.

Pam, I love that one too and am using it as my desktop now. I think they were having an important discussion about all the interesting scents they had found

Anna, Thank you I sure enjoyed the getaway immensely and enjoyed sharing the pics

Orangutango, Thank you! I think they look the most beautiful when they are so very happy, The sight of a joy-filled dog is one of the most beautiful I can imagine

Poppy, The day before had been so rainy, everything looked particularly sharp and clean, all the rocks were damp and colorful and the colors of the plants were so vivid. It truly was gorgeous. and the scent of the pine needles and leaves was just heavenly

Sandra I think these are some of my favorites ever of them too. I definitely would like to get some printed out on photo paper and framed

Thanks everyone!

GORGEOUS pictures!!! The dogs are so beautiful next to the lovely senery. Wow....its just gorgeous down there, and so the doggies looked like they had a blast. Heidi would have. I like this picture the best:

What beautiful pictures. You've inspired me - maybe we'll go for a hike today. ^_^

1 girl, 1 pup, 2 guinea piggies, 1 bunny & 1 turtle!

Such wondeful, wonderful pictures, Jess! What a great day. Looks like a lovely hike with some beautiful scenery and of course two beautiful dogs. I just love your babies. So sweet and charming in their pics. Real lookers those two Give them both a hug from me please.

Robin

omgolly
    what gorgeous gorgeous pics!
    never apologize for posting too many pics!!
    I love the lip one!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..