Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Josephine's last remaining kitten .... Rebecca

Josephine's last remaining kitten .... Rebecca

Rebecca wants to know why no one will adopt her? She thinks she isn't pretty enough, and I try to tell her she is gorgeous! She is such a love bug, and just looks me right in the eyes and waits for me to tell her everything! Doesn't anyone want to give this baby a forever home?

Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Oh sweet, adorable little Rebecca, don't worry sweetpea, with a face like that, i'm sure you will find your forever home very soon.

I love her markings Kim. She is such a pretty little girl. You know if I lived closer, where she would be. I've never had a calico.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

I love her name! She has the sweetiest face and that cute pink nose! She will get her furever home soon! She is to cute not to!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Ah, go ahead and stick her in the mail . . .

She's absolutely adorable!
    -christa

~RIP Abby Jan 14, 1995 - July 21, 2005~

Its a shame,that Rebecca,and Karina last Kitten,Freddy seem,to be the last Little Ones,to get that elusive Furr Ever Home! What a Sweet face,I would adopt,her,to replace the irreplacable BJ.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Originally posted by christa
    Ah, go ahead and stick her in the mail . . .

She's absolutely adorable!
    The AMC atlas tells me that Kentucky and Tennessee are neighbor states. Where is the problem?

Rebecca, you are the prettiest girl I can think of

Hey I would take her if I could. She is such a doll baby. (would have to rename her baby doll because that is what she looks like.) You can mail her to me. I'll be glad to give her a loving home with my little Mina. (she is always whining that she wants a sister to play with.)

A positive attitude may not solve allyour problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.-Herm Albright

AWW.....I would love to adopt her, but unfortunately my parents are allergic to cats. I want another dog and a kitty so bad! I hope you find a good home for her soon.

Oh just look at that pretty little calico face! Why oh why must you tempt us so, Kim!?

*whimper* I am at my cat limit... I am at my cat limit...

Originally posted by Lacey
    Oh just look at that pretty little calico face! Why oh why must you tempt us so, Kim!?

*whimper* I am at my cat limit... I am at my cat limit...
    A PTer with a two cat limit!!!!

Oh poor Rebecca. I'm sure it's lonely being the last of a litter with no siblings to play with. Too bad Carol can't take her as a Mysty replacement. I even tried working on my sister to take a kitten but I forgot she has a cat aggressive dog who only likes the current two cats in the house and no others and I'm still working on my neice to take Aly's Chance.

Kim, maybe you could write something on her Petfinder page about how lonely she is and pull on a few heartstrings. I'm a sucker for things like that.

From Decker with Love

Originally posted by jazzcat

Kim, maybe you could write something on her Petfinder page about how lonely she is and pull on a few heartstrings. I'm a sucker for things like that.
    I already did that .... but maybe I could beef it up even more!

How could that little beauty think she wasn't pretty enough? She's beautiful! I should take her in if I could. Those ears, that face...she's lovely.

Give her a hug and tell her Auntie Zana thinks she's a beauty queen!
    Proud meowmy of Weezie, Eepie, Grey Girl and Neko...or Weezer Peezer, Eepie Peepie, Grey Grey and Neko the Gecko as they are commonly known!

Originally posted by kimlovescats
    A PTer with a two cat limit!!!!
    Heh! I know the way it goes! Give in and bring in the kitten, and then worry that Zelda will feel bad because she's outnumbered by youngsters, so get her a buddy closer to her age and so three would become four, and after that it's a short leap to justifying a fifth. And Zelda, Mowgli, and I are already tripping over each other enough as it is!

awww maybe shes not getting a home because shes meant to stay with you?? well if you still can't find her a home after some time I'll be happy to take her! my boyfriend and I were deciding if we wanted a kitty or puppy and we decided puppy but whatever God sends our way we'll take with open hearts