Thread: Penne

Penne

Oh you are absolutely adorable! I can tell you parents really loved you! Congratulations on been Pet of the day!

Penne
    What a sweet little hammie you were. I bet the Rainbow Bridge has brightened considerably since you arrived there.
    You were much loved by your family are are much missed!
    Play hard and happily at the Bridge, sweetie.
    Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Darling little Penne. What a most precious little hammie you were. And though you were a wee one, and your time on this earth so brief, you left mighty big paw prints on your mommy's heart. I'm so sorry you were taken from her to soon. I know her love for you lives on in her heart and that love, those memories, will see her through until that time you and she are reunited in love. I'm know your mom will smile every time she remembers you hiding in her backpack, cheeks crammed with graham crackers, or scampering up her leg What an adorable little hammie you were, so full of love and joy and SO brave, too!!! Scamper and scurry and play hard now at the Bridge, sweet, sweet Penne. I know that all of our beloved furangels are making you feel welcome!

To the mom of Penne...my most heartfelt sympathies on the passing of your precious Penne. We know how difficult it is to lose a furkid. What a lucky little girl she was to have known your love and devotion. Thank you for sharing your special little girl with us today. What a most deserving Pet of the Day honoree she is. {{{HUGS}}} Sandra
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 10-24-2004 at 01:20 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~