Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BJ,and Roadblock,have passed on

BJ,and Roadblock,have passed on

I noticed,taht BJ,The Gray Simaese,was struggling,for breath,and as I was getting,a Pet Cab,I went back,and he was gone! And then,the Vet called,and Roadblock,the Stray,taht I was going,to adopt,had FIP,and ulcerarted teeth,and had,to be Put Down.That,is a shock,losing two Cats,in a day! And BoBo,last night,was searching,for her Friend,who,is now,at the Rainbow Bridge,with Roadblock,meeting The Found Cat Angels!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

OH NO Gary! I'm so sorry. Such a loss all at one time. Was BJ sick? Do you have any idea what happened to him?

Whatever happened I'm so sorry for your loss with BJ and I'm sorrier for poor Roadblock since he never got to live with you and the found cats and learn about love. This is all so sad.

Prayers are on the way Gary for you and the rest of the found kitties who will be missing BJ.

GodSpeed BJ and Roadblock. Play hard at the Bridge sweeties.

Awww! Gary, I am so sorry! Two in one day has to be just the most terriable thing. Just remember, you did the best you could and they were safe for their final days. They knew someone cared! RIP babies, you will be missed!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

I'm so sorry to hear this, Gary. My thoughts are with you and all the Found cats.

Oh Gary, I am sorry to hear about your losses. But, I am glad that BJ was able to live with you until the end. It is too bad that Bobo is unable to understand what has happened to her friend -but I know she will get plenty of comfort from her guardian.

I'm sooo sorry Gary. I send hugs from Mina and myself for your lose. We are sorry to hear of their passing.

A positive attitude may not solve allyour problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.-Herm Albright

BJ,I swear,never ever showed signs,of weight loss,or illness! He slept,most,of the time,and that morning,has his share,of thevTuna Fish,and seemed right,as rain.This is a shock,as he went so fast! The Vet.who looked,at him,said,that it was probably,a heart attack.At least,I got to say goodbye,and it is sad,that Roadblock,never got,to be a Found Cat!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh Gary, I am so sorry! I cannot imagine the pain of loosing two beloved cats in one day. {{{{HUGS}}}}

Roadblock was a found cat, even if he never had the opportunity to become an official one.

OH Gary..I am so so sorry for you loss.This is so heartbreaking to hear.My tears are with you.And if you need to talk,email me with you're phone# and I will call you in a heartbeat.This is a horrible shock for you since you did not expect it.I truly am sorry for your loss Gary.Know he had a loving home with you and appreciated all you did for him.I am praying for BJ's soul and to watch over you always.
    Carla

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

Originally posted by catmandu
    BJ,I swear,never ever showed signs,of weight loss,or illness! He slept,most,of the time,and that morning,has his share,of thevTuna Fish,and seemed right,as rain.This is a shock,as he went so fast! The Vet.who looked,at him,said,that it was probably,a heart attack.At least,I got to say goodbye,and it is sad,that Roadblock,never got,to be a Found Cat!
    Oh Gary what a horrible thing to experience! That must have been such a terrible shock! I'm so very sorry but I am glad you were with BJ. I'm glad he was at home with you and his friends if he had to go so suddenly.
    I'm at a loss for words Gary but please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm so sorry, Gary, to hear this awful news. What a shock for you. Rest in peace BJ and Roadblock with the rest of the cat angel army.

Take care of yourself Gary and give the rest of the cats big hugs!

This is a sad day in Cat General. Gary, I am so sorry for your loss, as I am for what Carla is facing today with Kiki.

"Found Angels" is exactly what all 3 of them are today. What a beautiful thought.

13. Gart.... godspeed to both BJ and Roadblock. BJ had the joy of life with you and all the cats at the hotel. I am sure BJ will show Rockblock the love and devotion you demonstrated so well....

I'm so sorry Gary. What a shock and heartbreak.

Rest in Peace BJ and Roadblock. You will be missed.

From Decker with Love

I am so sorry to hear that. My co-worker lost one of her cats last year to a heart failure and it all happened in a quqrter of an hour