Thread: Mr Boofuss

Mr Boofuss

Good morning, handsome boy- just love your sunshiny face! So glad you were adopted into such a loving home. Our furrkids love their fuzzy mice too. If I had to guess where your "stash" is, I'd tell your meowmie to look under the couch or under the refrigerator - that's where our kids hide them!!

Catgratulations, Mr. Boofuss, you're certainly a very special Cat of the Day - Enjoy!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

The Found Cat Orange Organization,sends special greetings,to Mr Boofus,a FellowOPrange Cat! We,were supposed,to get another member,but Roadblock,paassed away.The Life,that Mr Boofus,leads now,is the Kind,that the Orange Organization does,and we send a Special Orange MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOW To Mighty Mr Boofus COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Awww, handsome, handsome Boofuss...Thanks so much for sharing your most touching Cinderfella story with us! Yours is a true rags to riches tale! Sounds like you didn't miss a beat, making the transistion from your harsh life on the streets to being an indoor kitty, enjoying all the comforts of hearth, home and human love What a smile came over my face when I read how you just walked right in, sat right down and made yourself at home Kudos to you dear Boofuss on finding the perfect humans to share your life and your love with!!! Boofuss, we're honored to crown you our very special and most deserving Saturday Cat of the Day!!! I hope you and your wonderful family enjoy a very special day, celebrating your well earned "top cat" honors Hugs and purrrs to your precious Boofuss from Sandra and kitties Mr. B and Oliver

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Aww Mr. Boofuss! I can tell by the glint in your pretty eyes that you're probably a goofuss too! Enjoy your special day as our big, beautiful orangie COTD!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Boofus,
    You are a ray of sunshine! We also found a loving home and are very happy for you. You are a handsome feline and the people that live with you are lucky.
    Buddy and Mitzi

Blog Entries

Mr Boofuss

Me-WoW! I love your bio...and, purr-purr I love your purr~sons. Purrsons who welcome in animals from the street, the porch, shelters and humane societies are #1 on my list of whom to love.

You're handsome and sweet. No words can adequately describe such a super cat.

CATgrats on being selected our Saturday Pet of the Day. My KatMa thinks you are such a sweetie that if we could fly to Sulphur Springs, Texas to visit you, we'd do it!

Meeeo~ow! Thrilling to learn you are an indoors kitty now. This is the best gift purrents can give a cat~kid other than unconditional love.

Dear Pet Caretakers:

Halloween is fast approaching. Although humans love this holiday it is very dangerous for furkids. Please, please make sure your cat[s] are inside the days & nights of October 30th ["mat" or "devil's" night], Halloween and November 1st. This a very, very dangerous time for pets -- especially for cats -- and black cats are at greatest risk.
    My KatMa is giving the URL for a partial court transcript regarding Kensington The Cat [RIP] which illustrates how horrific inhumane people can be to cats.

IN CANADA, THIS IS CONSIDERED THE WORST-EVER CASE OF DOMESTIC ANIMAL ABUSE.

Before clicking onto this link, BE ADVISED:
    this is horrific and extremely upsetting:

Kensington The Cat: http://freeanimals.org/~kensington/unspeakable.html
    Last edited by sasha the cat; 10-23-2004 at 11:54 AM.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Mr. Boofuss
    WOW!
    What a handsome fellow you are! I love your sweet face and pink nose! I'd love to plant a big kiss right on your adorable forehead. Maybe one of your humans would give you a kiss from me?
    If you came knocking on my door, I'd be feeding you too!
    How wonderful that you picked the right house to visit and found a wonderful forever home and family!
    CONGRATULATIONS! for being our special Cat of the Day today too!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Look at the big studly orange boy!! What a great handsome and smirking look you have gorgeous man!! You look like you have loads of character to go with your striking good looks sweet Mr. Boofuss!!! YOU ROCK!!!

There's a big, contented Texas cat. He probably had to work to find his perfect home, trying different places until that door opened to a wonderful life for him. Congratulations, Mr. B., and enjoy those nights up on the pillow.

Mr. Boofuss you are so beautiful! So glad to see you have a loving home.

Mr boofuss you are very very handsome! Who could ever resist such a sweet kitty cat?! Congrats on been cat of the day!!! Hope you get some lots of kisses, hugs and of course a couple fuzzy mice for you to find hinding spots for![/

Mr Boofuss, you are a very beautiful orange cat! How clever you were to find the house with the family meant for you. I'm glad you're an inside only kitty now - the world can be harsh to kitties on the street. Why do you kitties hide your toys where you can't reach them and your humans can't find and retrieve them for you <g>? My cats do the same thing. Mr Boofuss, you are a beautiful COTD and thanks to your humans for sharing your story with us.