Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you talk to your cats?

Oh goodness, YES!!!! They are my family, I talk to them constantly!!! They know everything there is to know about me, and they STILL love me!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Oh yes! Both the dog and the cat get luvin' before I can leave for work! Then when I get home, they are the first ones to greet me at the door!
    "The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched - they must be felt with the heart." ~~ Helen Keller
    ------------------------------------------------
    Chuck (rb) meowmie misses you!

------------------------------------------------

thanks kittycats_delights for the sig!

Do you talk to your cats?

YES

We hold grand conversations!

I say hello when I come home, good bye when I leave. I ask then how they are today. You name it!

Of course! I give them kisses and tell them to be good. I ask about their day when I come home, they rarely tell me what they have been doing though. I tell them the big news on Pet Talk and ask them to keep their paws crossed if any of their pet friends need a bit of help.

I talk so much to all my kitties that hubby never answers when I'm talking to him. He assumes I'm still cat chatting! I talk to each and everyone of them all the time. Gosh, no wonder my jaws hurt!!

I have a little book called 'CAT LOVERS' Quotations for fans of our feline friends. and one is
    ""A.L. ROWse is the only person I know who used to ring up one of his cats from the united States. They apparently had lively exchanges"" Roy Strong quoted in The TImes (London) 5th Nov 1983

I talk to the Gingercat all the time. My husband talks to the Gingercat when he thinks no one is listening.....except the Gingercat!

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Life would be very dull if we didn't talk with our kitties! Chip nevers shuts up, so we carry on some very animated conversations all day LOL! His favorite games are to race me up the stairs (he cheats I tell him). Even if I'm halfway up the stairs, and Chips down at the bottom still, I'll start running up them, and Chip goes flying by chortling as he makes it up before me! He's so Siamese! Another favorite game is when I'm trying to make the bed. Chip loves it when I throw the covers over him and ask "WHERE'S CHIP"?? He gurgles, and meows like a nut that he is, and comes racing out so we can do it again, and again! A kitten in a catsuit!
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

All the time!!

Do you talk to your cats?

I do, I do, I do!

Lulu is the best listener ever, I tell her everything, good news, bad, problems just everything that goes on in my life. Even what she thinks of someone or situation. Or who's wrong or right over a fight between me and daddy. But I think she supports me ;0)

Is there anyone who doesn't? I kiss Mina goodbye every morning.

A positive attitude may not solve allyour problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.-Herm Albright

I'm laughing about Cubby - that is too funny.

I do talk to my cats, all the time! I'm always asking Sasha, "Are YOU my baby?"

I used to have 2 dogs, and I would call them from work and talk to them through the answering machine. I would say, "Are you being good girls? Sit! Stay! Good dogs!" LOL

All,the time,as even,if your Cat,does not understandthe words,they know the your love,in your voice!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS