Thread: Mutli-pet ?

Mutli-pet ?

I was just wondering, for those of you that have many animals how much time you spend actually having a life?
    How much time you spend at home?

Me:
    I only go out maybe once a week, usually Friday evenings.

I am at work Mon-Fri, from 8-5 but also have a 45 minute drive so I'm gone almost 11 hours on weekdays.

Most of my interaction with frineds is via phone or inernet (it does not help that most of my friends moved pretty far away though, otherwise I'd probably spend a bit more time out)
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

I go to school from 8 (am) to 3 (pm). When I come home I do an hour to two hours worth of cleaning, playing or cuddling with everyone. On weekends I spend at least another two to three hours of extra cleaning.

I go out only once and awhile, also usually on Friday nights. It is true though, my animals take up most of my time, but I don't mind

Ash
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

We have a little bit of everything around here and it can be ruff at times. It's not something I could ever do if I had a normal job. Luckly we both work from home, so time spent with our babies is not a big problem.

Where the problem comes in is having a life outside the home. We have not had a vacation toghter in 2 years. We barely can get away for a whole day to do something. This weekend we wanted to go to Animal Kindom for the day. But, It's not like we can leave dogs in the house for a whole day. The other would be fine............but the dogs.

So it's hard, you have to be willing to give up somethings, for them.

But what I would give for a real vacation!!!!!!!!!!

I see my friends everyday (school), so no problem there. However, my piano lessons are *intense*. Think 2 hours of practice a DAY. Yeah, and I have a Concerto Festival contestmajingy in January, so that's a looooooooot of hours sitting on my butt practicing.

I usually go out about every other week. Whenever I go to a restaurant or a friend's house, I usually bring one of the dogs (LOL). So I guess you can say I do have a life, but it revolves around the pupsters. For personal cuddle time: I spend one-on-one time with Lucky while I do homework and watch TV. I spend one-on-one time with Giselle while I'm on the computer. And I multi-task with the birds *hehehe*.

I only work 25- 30 hours a week, the rest of the time I'm at home with my babies. I rarely go out, at most once a month.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

i don't go to school or work so i get to spend my whole day with Beanie(dog) and Lucy(tiel). i love it! beanie and i have gotten a new hobby....PETSMART!!! he loves to walk around and meet new doggies. he also has learned that when we go there we get TREATS!
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.