Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: We have a new addition! :D

Oh my gosh!!! She looks SO cuddly...and SO happy too! What a sweetie you have there!!! Piper is as cute as ever too! So, is she Lucy for good?

She looks sooooo sweet, she kind of hunkers down like Dawn does when she's getting touched, it's so cute. I think Lucy kind of fits her
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

She is so pretty! Piper is gorgeous. Gosh, I just looked at Popcornbird's and Dogz's birdies and now yours and you guys are really making me want to get one! Maybe this is why I don't venture out of the dog world to often. You guys are going to get me into trouble

Robin

Congratulations on the new addition. Of course this means lots and lots of beautiful birdy pics.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Originally posted by RobiLee
    She is so pretty! Piper is gorgeous. Gosh, I just looked at Popcornbird's and Dogz's birdies and now yours and you guys are really making me want to get one! Maybe this is why I don't venture out of the dog world to often. You guys are going to get me into trouble

Robin
    Bennie still needs a home! I would love to keep him/her (I'm thinking it is a girl), but Milly and Roger are not nice to their baby and I feel so guilty!!!! (Hint, Hint)

Originally posted by RobiLee

Robin
    Ohhh.......now that I know you get tempted, I'm going to start posting more pics, just to tempt you some more. He he he! You would make a wonderful bird mom, and they do bring such joy in the household. Get a birdie.

Thanks guys!

Well, now my mom's been calling her Pumpkin. I *guess* it kind of fits her, it being close to Halloween and all, but the name doesn't really appeal to me. Piper and Pumpkin.. hmm.

Oh and Robin, I think you should get a birdie too. They really are like mini dogs!

What a cutie! I like the nam Pumpkin. I call Chester Punkin half the time!

She looks like a mischief maker, like Piper!
    Watch out over the coming months for my brand new website: www.vetnurse.co.nz - currently being constructed (nothing there ATM!) - will update when I can

Heavenly Pet Care

Don't make someone else pick up your litter - have your cats/dogs/rabbits desexed!!!

Yay! I've been boo'd!

Awww!! She's really pretty and looks so content and happy in those pictures!

Congrats on the new addition.
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Originally posted by GoldenRetrLuver
    They really are like mini dogs!

LOL, yes, S & C are our little 'gaurd-birds.'

Congrats on your new baby! She's precious! I really like the name Pumpkin and think it sounds cute with Piper. Thanks for posting Piper pics as well, he is sooo cute!
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Congrats on your new addition! She is just beautiful! Like Slick said, more birdy pictures!

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Thanks again guys! Sorry for not updating.

Pumpkin's doing great. Nobody's claimed her, so she's ours to keep. She's just the sweetest thing!

No new pictures yet, but hopefully I'll have some up soon. We introduced her to Piper a few days ago, and they *seem* to get along for the most part, but she keeps going after his tail lol!

Hopefully they'll get used to each other, and then we'll be able to house them together.

Be careful, housing them together, or you might have a few surprises like we had!