Thread: Nevada

Nevada

Beautiful Nevada. Your sad tale breaks my heart. No creature should EVER have to suffer such neglect and abuse. You are such a beautiful feathered baby. I have never met an albino cockatiel before...how very lovely you are! Thankfully you have found your way into the best forever home, sharing happy, carefree days with a loving human with whom you can share many, many years of love, gentle caring and cuddles!!! Congratulations to Nevada! Our brave and determined, most beautiful and gentle, Pet of the Day! Lots of love to you today, precioius one!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sweet little birds like you, Nevada, always remind me of that miracle spark of life inside you. How can such a tiny package contain all that love and joy and instinct and silliness? I'm so glad you found a loving home where you are cherished!
    "Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened" - Anatole France