Thread: Rascal

Rascal

Rascal got to spend her days in a happy home. Her human's description of her excitement at a trip outdoors, creeping up on the pillow at night, some of the little things kitties do that make them such a part of our lives, she had a family that understood and appreciated her. They were fortunate to have her, and she was fortunate they found her. She couldn't have a better life.

What a precious RB baby you are, Rascal! I'm sure you have a reasonable facsimile of your denim cube.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Sweet Rascal...the poem brings tears to my eyes remembering Pep.

Oh you little Rascal!

Your sweet story and the beautifull poem bring little tears into my eyes this morning.
    Rascal, you sure brang lot's of joy in your family as your mom tell us. May you rest in peace. You had a great life.

Thank you for sharing your story with us.

That brings back memories,of the Found Cat Angels,when I read the things,that Rascal,used to do,in his Cat Way,to be part,of things! And being COTD,is a Wonderful Way,to remember a Dear Friend,who is no longer,with us,in Person,but whose Spirit,and memory,will never die! A Fond Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOW To Cat Angel Rascal,COTD!Now,on vacaction,in Bali,with the Pet Angel Army!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a loved and adored kitty - a precious and beautiful girl. RIP Rascal.

Dear Rascal. Your mommy's loving tribute to her beautiful girl has moved us all and brought tears to our eyes. What a most beloved and cherished furkid you were sweet Rascal. And we all know the great saddness they are feeling at your passing, how deeply they miss your warmth, love and companionship and our hearts go out to them. But though you may be gone from this earth, your beautiful spirit lives on in their hearts and your light shines brightly, there at the Rainbow Bridge. Wait patiently for them, precious furangel Rascal and send down your love to comfort them in their saddness.

Mom of Rascal, thank you so much for sharing your precious baby and your moving words and poem, with us. What a beautiful girl she was and how blessed she was to have known such unconditional love and devotion. I know that Rascal is feeling your love right now and beaming with pride as we honor her, our extra special and most deserving, Sunday Cat of the Day. Love, Sandra

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Darling Rascal, the way your poem started was so reminiscent of how we felt about our departed Lily . . . she was the first cat my husband and I had together.

You were so very much loved and still are, Rascal . . . it is evident in the way your guardian has written about all your special ways. Rest in peace, beautiful sweetie, and hope you have met up with Lily at RB. She suffered from the same ailment as you.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

What a special fur-angel we have as our cat of the day today!

Frolic joyously at the bridge, sweet Rascal, and know that you have been, are, and will be loved sincerely.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Rascal

You silly little cat you! Are you really a rascal, Rascal! Lol! Love ya honey... more than I, cookieluver7, love cookie. That's BIG! love ya hon. Hugs and kisses. xoxoxo

"Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday." - unknown author

Blog Entries

Rascal

Mew, you were such a purrecious girly-girl cat; my KatMa is still crying reading your bio and the lovely poem your Mommy wrote for you.

Purrecious one, you will never be forgotten by your Mommy & Daddy. Sob, cry, we're happy you are remembered here today as our sweet Cat of the Day.

Pet love is so pure and special. Lucky for your Mommy & Daddy they were blessed with 11 years of you, darling Rascal; and wonderful that you had such a good life with them.

Rascal, we hope you are playing at Rainbow's Bridge with our darlings, the late Bobby & Chucky [our dogs] and our cats, PaddyPaws, Tiggy [aka The best cat in the universe] and our tiny little girl, Princess. Mew, I'm the only baby now, and I'm already 11! My KatMa & Paw-Paw loved these darlings beyond words, the way your purrents loved you, sweet Rascal.

My KatMa & Paw-Paw understand your Mommy & Daddy's pain at losing you. We pets are soooo purrecious. My KatMa would like it if every pet could live as long as humans do and I guess, meow, that lots of humans feel that way too.

Thank goodness our humans can recall their darlings; memories are treasures -- jewels of the mind. They delight and sparkle and they are more precious than any gem.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Rascal

What a lovely, beautiful cat you were. Your mommy & daddy must be very happy today to see that you are named our most precious Sunday Cat of the Day.

You were lucky to have such loving humans care for you and they were blessed indeed, to have you in their lives.

Play well at RB...one day you & your purrents will be reunited. Now you are their guardian Angel Cat. Your mommy's poem is very touching and like many who wrote, I was moved to tears too.
    Noli Me Tangere

Dear, beautiful Rascal, how sad that you've passed on to the RB. All of us on PetTalk who have lost a beloved pet know the deep sadness your humans feel. Rascal, you had a wonderful life with a family who loved you so much and will always hold your memory close to their hearts. Thank you to Rascal's family for sharing her with us today.

Thank You for Rascal

Hi everyone,
    I am Rascal's mommy. I had not been on PetoftheDay for about a month, (I normally checked in EVERY day but lost the link and didn't remember to put it back) so imagine my surprise when I checked in today and found Rascal's photo and story posted in October, as well as all 12 replies for her. It brought tears to my eyes that you all took the time to appreciate Rascal for who she was, as she is truly an angel because she was joined by little (big) black lab sister in June, just 4 months later. Thank you all for your words and kindness!
    Last edited by AlleyCat; 11-13-2004 at 10:53 PM.