As some of you know I work at a coffee shop, one of the things I love best is that our coffee shop has a drive though and we get lots of customers with dogs in their cars. Yesterday at PetSmart I decided to by a box of treats so that I would actually have a reason to pet every dog that came through. It was one of the best ideas I've had in a long time! I wish I had my camera with my to show you some of the cute dogs I met today. Some of my favorites were a young pit bull pup named Rocky. He was jumping all over his owner trying to get my treat, he was just adorable and so full of energy. Later a couple drove up with their two dogs a young pointer mix named Hound and an older terrier mix named Sam. Sam was so sweet, I had a hard time giving him a treat because Hound kept stealing them! Finally after Hound stole about 5 treats Sam was able to have one.

An extra bonus for me was that happy dogs means happy owners, and happy dog owners buying coffee means that they are more likely to tip That box of treats more than payed for itself!