Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Birdie Went On A Field Trip!!!!

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?

Birdie Went On A Field Trip!!!!

To visit with his new meomie & daddy to be! Carla is recovering from a big surgery on her spine, so her and Mike only got the visit today! I think they love him! Birdie is starting to get his big boy teeth in now, so he's around four and a half months old by my guess! Boy was the vet a bit off on her guess of 9 weeks! It's only been five weeks since the Bird flew into my life! OK...posting...

A happy looking Carla and Mike, and a perplexed Birdie LOL!

Just a short visit, but Birdie needed to get out and have an adventure!
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

OMG, I didn't know they were going to take Birdie, how wonderful!!!

So is Carla doing okay? I was just thinking about her today. Didn't she just have the surgery last Friday? Get well soon Carla!

When will Birdie be moving to his new home and how is the tongue doing?

From Decker with Love

Awww....that last pic is wonderful. Both Mike and Birdie look like they've found the loves of their lives.

Carla, hope you're recovering well!
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

AWWWWW, proud parents or what????
    Congrats Carla and Mike. Make sure you post lotsa pics for us.
    Carla, please take care of yourself.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

BIRDIE is getting a furever home???? WOW Birdie boy, you are one lucky little boy!! When does he get to go stay and are you going to take him for more visits first? You have been his Meowmie and his comfort and he knows you made him better, I would hate to have him think you abondoned him so make sure he knows you are not, that you are just giving him a great set of parents!!

CONGRATULATIONS Carla and Mike!! He is one VERY special kitty so take care of that sweetie pie and enjoy him to the fullest (meaning SPOIL, SPOIL, SPOIL!)...

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

AWHHH what good news.... I thought you guys were keeping him... Yes I miss things LOL... I'm glad he's going to a great family and he looks great! Healthy as ever.. If you showed me his before and after living with you pics I would have never recognized him!!!

Me-24
    Hubby-25
    Daughter Zoey is 2 !!!!
    Jasmine 1 month

What precious pictures, and WONDERFUL news!!! Birdie has a forever home with Carla and Mike and will get to stay a PT kitty!!!! YIPPEE!!!!!!!

Get feeling better soon, Carla!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Super fantastic news!! I'm so happy for Birdie.

QSL, you are an amazing woman - I'm in awe of your talents. And won't it be nice for Birdie to have Marshall and Tucker to show him the ropes.

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    I'm not sure when Birdie will make the official move into Carla & Mike's home, and lives. Carla's in a tremendous amount of pain, though she put on a brave face for the pictures. He still has to be combo tested, which judging by how healthy and plump he is, I'm sure will be neg/neg! In good time, Birdie will move into their family of pampered felines! Even if he's shy!
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Having been away for one week I missed how wonderfully Birdie developped. He looks gorgeous

And he'll find a home with Marshal and Tucker- isn't that great?

I've missed this story altogether! Well both these stories. Very best of luck in the healing process, Carla. I'm sending lots of positive vibes your way.

Birdie is adorable! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes well for him. Adorable pictures! Birdie looks like a little Ally, the way he is looking down in the first one.

What wonderful pictures!! Carla and Mike smiling at the sight of their soon to be kitty. Birdie has been through so much and it is so wonderful to know that he is going to be loved for the rest of his life! I'm so thrilled that we will be able to keep up with Birdie because that little boy has wrapped his paws around many PT hearts.
    Jan, what a wonderful, fantastic, unbelievable, and tremendous job you have done with Birdie. Big {{{HUGS}}} to you for not giving up on him!

Carla, I hope you are feeling better soon. We miss you and you are in our thoughts and prayers.

What wonderful pictures. Carla, I'm so sorry to hear that you are in so much pain. I hope you find relief soon.... then you can enjoy Birdie forever!

The Found Cats,and I are so pleased,to be able,to see Carla,Mike and Birdie! They sent,the Found Cats,a Great Toy,a Turbo Cat Toy,and the Siamese Squad,hasnt stopped playing,with it! And we found the Cat Nip,where JJJ3,took,it,under the Fridge! Thank You,Carla,Mike,and we love Birdie!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

catmandu..I'm so glad you liked the Turbo toy.We just wanted you to be up all night with noise just like us.hahaha.And we loved yourfeather toy you got Tucker and the gang.They really liked it so much we have to hide it until we supervise.

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix