Thread: Peanuts?

Peanuts?

Since Samantha grew up with a cat, she has kitty tendencies. She loves playing with kitty toys and playing kitty games. And she is as curious as any cat I've ever seen. Last night, my husband got some peanuts (still in the shell) out to snack on. I plopped on the couch beside him and helped myself to some. Samantha comes over and sticks her nose in the bag. So to satisfy her curiousity, I open the shell, get the two peanuts out and give her a half of one thinking that she wouldn't be impressed and go find something else to do. Boy was I wrong! She LOVED it!

I know somethings, like chocolate, onions and grapes, aren't good for dogs, but does anyone happen to know about peanuts? Jeez. PEANUTS. Who woulda thought? She's a fruit.

I would assume and hope that they're ok. I give them to Bailey all the time.

I would think they're ok. I give peanut butter all the time.

LOL <slamming head against wall> Duh. Peanut butter is made from peanuts. Dogs love peanut butter.

IS IT FRIDAY YET?

Originally posted by Samantha Puppy
    LOL <slamming head against wall> Duh. Peanut butter is made from peanuts. Dogs love peanut butter.

IS IT FRIDAY YET?
    LMAO, did you have a blonde moment? I hate when that happens! It usually happens with my boss, who NEVER makes a mistake of ANY kind. She can be very frustrating, lol.

That was definitely a blond moment and the ironic thing is that I just dyed my hair back to its natural color - chestnut brown - last week!

I think I'm just under too much stress from work... I need a nice, long, year long vacation. Paid. With bonuses.