Thread: Jasmine

Jasmine

Jasmine, you're such a beautiful girl!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Pretty pretty pretty girl indeed!! Congrats on being our DOTD!

Princess Jasmine, what a beauty you are!

Congratulations to our stunning Dog of the Day!

Hi there beautiful Princess! My, aren't you a stunning Sheltie girl! How very lovely you look, posing in front of that pretty bouquet! And I hear you're a real water baby too; a girl after my own heart It's clear you bring so much joy and love and happiness to your people! How blessed they are to have such a sweet and loving furkid as you, dear Jasmine, to make their lives complete! And seeing as you ARE a princess, it's only fitting that we should crown you our most precious and deserving Dog of the Day! Congratulations to you beautiful Jasmine! I hope you and your wonderful family celebrate your well earned day of honor in high style Hugs and happy tail wags to you Jasmine from Sandra and pups, Cody and Star

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a stunningly beautiful girl you are Princess Jasmine! How awesome you get to go swimming so much in sunny Florida with your family! Jas RULES!!

My "Grand dog" is a Sheltie and I love him a lot. When my daughter's cat got loose, he "herded" her inside the house. Good instincts!! Jasmine, you are beautiful!! Teska

Oh Jasmine, you are so pretty. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day. We are neighbors, well almost, I live in St. Cloud.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

Jasmine--you are a pretty sheltie!! congrats on being DOTD!

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

Jasmine....... You are a very beautiful baby. I would love to have you. I would spoil you rotten. I am so glad that you have a family that loves you very much. I hope you and your family will have a long and wonderful life together.
    LHCamry

Jasmine, what a beautiful princess indeed we have for our honored Dog of the Day today! I have not had a sheltie myself before, but I have had friends and family who did and I was surprised about your unique love for water. None of the shelties I have known would have anything to do with it . You're a beautiful girl, I love your rich colors and soulful eyes.

I hope you have an EXTRA special day today Jasmine, perhaps you'll even get to take a swim if the weather is nice . Congratulations Princess Jasmine, our beautiful Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Congrats Jasmine! You are a beauty! I love shelties as my user name implies. My sheltie, which passed away in December, loved water too.

Good afternoon, "Princess Jasmine"! You are such a beatfiul girl! What a stunning beauty you are! Congratulations, on being our most water- -loving dog of the day!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Princess Jasmine!

Hello sweetie, and congratulations on being chosen as todays DOTD. Where your title proudly, sweet Jasmine, it sounds well deserved!
    ~Marie

What a cutie

When i saw your picture, I was amazed you brightend up my face. Your backround was gourges your tybe of dog looks really fabulous with purple flowers. You were a pretty little tjing well Jasmine you look like you are realy loved.
    ~savanna~
    Sincerely,
    Savanna