Thread: Kensington, The Cat

Blog Entries

Kensington, The Cat

In the "Cat General" forum subscriber tikeyas_mom has a thread entitled: urgent notice for Canadian cat owners

I responded to that thread. This is what I sent to tikeyas_mom:

For all of us who love cats (and all animals) I am asking cat people to reconsider allowing their beloved, treasured cats to be "outdoor" cats.

A cat faces great dangers being an "outdoor" cat and I personally believe one who has a pet must be responsible for the safety of the pet.

WARNING: This is a horrific story about three so-called human males who tortured Kensington to death in the Kensington Market area of Toronto, Canada.

I submit it in the hope that cat lovers will protect their felines by keeping them indoors where they are safe.

Click:

http://freeanimals.org/~kensington/unspeakable.html

to read about Kensington The Cat.

My fervent wish is the sickos who did this will meet a similar fate...the sooner, the better! May misery and pain be their lot in life.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Kensington

I can't stop crying. What we humans have learned is: Ne humanus crede (trust no human) -- in my heart these three sickos are not human.

St. Augustine said: "Interfice errorem, diligere errantem"
    which in English means Kill the sin, love the sinner.

I disagree with St. Augustine because I believe in cases of abuse of children, animals and all the defenseless, we must kill the sin and kill the sinner. I have no forgiveness in me for these sickos; I wish them a fate worse than what they did to Kensington The Cat. May they live long and suffer greatly.
    Noli Me Tangere

An eye,for an eye,whether the crime,is cmmmitted,against man,or beast,it says,in the Bible,not in those exact word,but in spirit!Thats why The Found Cats never go out,they have a sun room,and next year,an enclosed porch!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS