Thread: Poor poor Lily!!!

Poor poor Lily!!!

Lily has just discovered the joys of being a lap cat and being cuddled by meowmie while she's working.

A few minutes ago, she meowed and jumped onto meowmie's lap again, but hit her head very bad under the computer desk. It's been a real loud knock and the Lily girl acted both embarrassed and confused! She didn't want to stay with me after that, and walked away - and I'm sure she has a headache now...

Poor girl!! And Luna has witnessed the scene!

Kirsten

Aww, poor Lily!

Beans was storming around playing this morning and also fell under the clumsy spell. She fell down from one of the catwalks, and also acted really embarrassed - In fact she was so embarrassed she left the room...and Boomer, Bownie, Beddy Bear, Brynja AND I witnessed that

Oh poor Lily! OUCH!!! Isn't it funny how they hate to be seen making an error in judgement? They either act like they meant to do that or hide from their humiliation. Funny and silly Lily will probably shake it off and forget it soon enough. Now Luna don't you make fun of your sister!!

Dont worry,as Lily,will return,its just,that she will remember,the evil desk,and be more careful.I wish,I had a dollar,for every time,that JJJ3,would,run,into things!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Awww, poor Beans and JJJ3!

I bet it's totally embarrassing for Beans as she is the Queen of the House!

Since usually Luna is my clumsy-one, she has probably enjoyed to see Lily banging her head!

Kirsten

Aww, poor Lily.

Whenever Ripley does anything like that he always gets this attitude and look of "meant to do that". He never admits mistakes.

From Decker with Love

Ouch, poor Lily. And probably it's twice as bad as it was witnessed by big sister, right?

{{{cuddles and hugs, sweetie!}}}
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Oh no! poor Lily! pouncer wants to come over right now and give her some purr therapy to help her feel better.

Yes, it must have hurt that Luna has seen it!

catnapper, Lily says Pouncer can come over here any time to purr for her - she will love that!

Kirsten

Nesta's a clumsy cat. She is always running into things. Whenever that happens she immediately starts cleaning herself as if to say "that never happened mom!"

Once I hit Beau's nose with my hand. I didn't realize he was anyplace around. I thought he would be afraid of me, but he seems to have forgotten it.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana