Thread: Sophie

Sophie

What a handsome sweet you are!
    I am the first person to congratulate your date!!!!!
    -_-

Sophie.......What a beautiful baby you are. You look so pretty sitting there.With pretty curly blond hair. I bet you are special. You would be if you were mine. Have a wonderful life with your family.
    LHCamry

Oh my god its so cute

Hi im Michelle and that dogs so cute do you think ? What do you think people it looks like a sweet teddy bear i wnt to cuddle it love michelle xxx
    Michelle reid

What a darling buff girly you are Sophie! Sounds like a wonderful match of adorable dog and loving furparent!! YEAH SOPHIE!!

Hi jax

I agree she is so cute do you think shes cute jax hi im michelle and i love dogs and i think sophie looks like a cute fluffy pillow love michelle xxx
    Michelle reid

Yes, you are a very special girl, Miss Sophie; and a most beautiful one as well Oh, that expression on your face!!! Have your Mommy give you a big kiss for me, right now!

How the fates conspired to bring two such deserving creatures, one human, one furry, together! Both of your hearts were aching for that special someone to love, and voila...a heavenly match was made You had some mighty big paw prints to fill Soph, and by all accounts, you're doing a splendid job, helping to heal your mommy's heart and bringing a smile to her face once again

You've brought a lot of smiles to our faces today too, Sophie! I hope that your very proud person pampers you shamelessly on this, your much deserved day of honor Congratulations to you beautiful Sophie, our very special Sunday Dog of the Day! Long and happy life to you sweet baby girl! Love and happy tail wags from Sandra, Cody and Star

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sweet Sophie, I can definitely see how you can soothe and heal a broken heart. What a sweet, gentle and loving little girl you are, not to mention smart and multitalented! You're a very special girl and I hope today you have an especially wonderful day, perhaps with a car ride or a walk, special treats, and the love your human lavishes upon you every day

Congratulations Sophie, our very sweet and loving Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Sophie!

What a cutie you are. It sounds like you were in the right place at the right time for your human. You were just what each other needed. I'm so glad you found your forever home, sweetie. I wish you and your human many, many years together
    ~Marie

As a fellow Kansas Citian I must say 'Sophie, you do us proud!'