Thread: A breakthrough!

A breakthrough!

Remus is a picky butt about his treats, he usually will sniff at it and make you throw it on the floor. Well today I was cuddling with him at lunch and he got his "I want a treat!" look and I took one out of the can, and he took it from my hand!!! I even gave him another one to make sure it wasn't a fluke. (I bet he planned this )

My kitty is becoming more affectionate every day! Oh I love my Mr. Remus!

I bet he planned it too - boy they wrap us around their paws so fast! I will try the treats on my new kitty tonight. Not sure she will like them - I have to get a picture too - you will love her like I do Remus as they look so close! Debbie

I have forgotten but where did you get your kitty? I got Remus from the local shelter. He kind of stuck his paw out of his cage and he had me right there! From what I can tell he's a mutt cat but people have said he might have some Aby in him or some Bengal in him, for sure I know theres some tabby there lol. Whatever he is he is 100% love! I look forward to seeing pix of your little one!!

JJJ3 still wants his Temptations,he accepts no substitutes!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

DJ I *think* that as they get older they start to settle a little more and manage to find a few minutes of their busy time to give us some attention! I'm sure Remus is a love bug and it will probably show more as he ages. That's what happened with most of mine anyway!
    Right now he is still young and oh so busy! You know, there are doors to climb, bugs to kill, cords to mangle and all that kind of stuff!

That's awesome! Growing up into a sweetie pie kitty! Josie's been acting the same way. She even lays in my lap which is unheard of!!! Isn't it great?!?! Finally our rotten kittens are growing up into affectionate CATS!!!
    -christa

~RIP Abby Jan 14, 1995 - July 21, 2005~

Originally posted by christa
    That's awesome! Growing up into a sweetie pie kitty! Josie's been acting the same way. She even lays in my lap which is unheard of!!! Isn't it great?!?! Finally our rotten kittens are growing up into affectionate CATS!!!
    True that! Last night that little cuddle bum wouldn't leave me alone! After some cuddles he decided to go bouncing off to murder the feather toy