Hi Everyone!
Ok I have been working with the original vet Toby was going to. I explained the situation and why we couldn't use them. Since they took so long getting back to me and said they were working on it I just scheduled Toby for the surgery with the other vet. I paid the bill for the new vet so that is all clear.

The original vet has agreed to return all donations back to the original donors. They said the refunded donations will be sent by next week. If anyone does not recieve thier donation back please email me. I am trusting that they are very honest but just in case of a paper error I would like to be sure.

As far as keeping Toby I have become very attached to him this past month he is such a sweetheart. Toby is a little territorial though. I have 7 and 8 month old siamese mixes which he gets a little rough with and holds them down. I also have two dogs which he is not very fond of. So I am still working with Toby to see if he can adapt to living with the rest of my furry family or if he would rather be an only cat. As far as Pam he will not be going back with her. If it comes down to him not being able to adapt to a mutliple pet household then I will begin a search for an only cat home. Which if that were to happen I will be very picky about since Toby has special needs and he needs to be loved bunches.

Thanks,
Xena