Thread: Benji

Benji

Benji, what a beautiful, beautiful boy you are. I can tell by that look in your eyes you that you have known many years of unconditional love and devotion from the family who treasures and adores you so. And what a special bond you share with Samantha, your very adoring life long friend and companion. I know you must miss her while she is away at school, but how joyful those weekly reunions must be Benji, you are so much more than just our beautiful, sweet and loving Dog of the Day. Benji, you are truly the Dog of a Lifetime! I wish you the happiest day of celebration sweeet, precious Benji and many, many more days of joyful reunions with Samantha. Oh, and cookies too, of course!

Benji, what a wonderful title you've just been given...Dog of a Lifetime. You are so handsome & sweet-faced, loyal & loving. You truly deserve this greatest of all title. I can see why your family love you so much & will go on loving you forever. Have a wonderful day, sweet boy.

What a sweet face you have Benji. You remind me of a dog I had named Fluffy, when I was a youngster. I would dress Fluffy in my sweaters, hats and earmuffs. I would put her long hair in curlers and the dog loved every bit of the attention. I hope you will rest peacefully when the time comes. Fluffy is resting - I wonder if she found new clothes where she is now! Happy days to you Benji dear.

Hello Benji! Just wanted to stop by and see how you were! You are a handsome dog that will grow old with your family! Congrats! Yours Truely...KittyLover

Benji
    You are a Dog of a Lifetime! What a beautiful dog you are. Congrats to you!

Benji, You are a lovely looking guy! Congrats. on being dog of the day and you sure have earned it. Extra treats for you today!