Thread: Clemintine...

Clementine

I can believe I am the first to congratulate you on
    being Dog of the Day!

I can't blame you for being a sucker for belly rubs and
    I can see why all your neighbors admire you.
    Congratulations and keep up the good work of
    squirrel patrol.

----<---<--<{(@

Clemintine...

Oh my lord,, are you ever pretty,, and those ears,, awwwwww

congrats on DOTD!

Oh my darlin', oh my darlin', oh my darlin' Clementine....

Oh my what a sweet and gorgeous basset hound you are, Clementine. I think you have to be about the prettiest basset I have ever seen. I would love to give you one of those belly rubs that you love so much. Oh my goodness, that puppy pic is just too die for. Ohhh, how I wish I could come right through the screen and give you a big hug.

Congrats, Clementine!!! Enjoy your special day!!!

Robin

Robin took the song right out of my mouth!!!! Oh my Darlin, Oh my Darlin, Oh my Darling, Clementine..........

My goodness, what a beautiful, lovable girl you are Clementine!!! I think you are simply wonderful, and your neighbors must be so happy to have you come visit during your walks!!!!

Congratulations to you, Clementine, on being a very special Dog of the Day!!!

Uh oh....

I am a big ball of mush after looking at your sweet face Clementine. I agree that you are one of the prettiest Bassets I have ever seen.

Come on over to my house anytime and I would spoil you with as many belly rubs and games of fetch as your heart desired (and maybe rub a while on those gorgeous ears!).

Congratulations darlin' Clementine (sorry, we can't resist), extra darling, extra beautiful Dog of the Day!!

Clementine............ What a beautiful little lady you are. I bet you are special to your family. You would be if you were mine.
    Congratulations on DOTD. Have a wonderful life with your family.

Would someone send me the instructions on putting a picture of my dogs on my replys to DOTD. Thank.
    LHCamry

Darling Clementine!!!

Our Mom loves all animals and all doggies but next to chihuahuas in her heart are Basset Hounds!!! You are such a gorgeous representative of your breed Miss Clementine. What a very very very pretty girl you are sweetheart!! All the Pet Talkers previous to us have said it all!!! We agree with all of them!! We feel like picking you up and giving you 2 billion kisses. We are so jealous that we aren't your neighbor. Please visit us in Florida. We will give you our place on the couch, our place next to Mom in bed, our sunny lounge chair on the patio, all our treats, all of our food, all our squeaky toys and non-squeaky toys, etc. etc. You can have it all!! Congrats to you sweetest Basset girl!! Such a lovely DOTD. Great happiness to you and your loving family. Continue to love your life like we do Darling Clementine!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

Clemintine
    You certainly are "darlin"! I just had to pop over from the cat site to meet you! How adorable. I love Bassett Hounds anyway and you are one of the cutest I've seen! I'd love to give you a belly rub! Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day today!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh darlin' Clementine, you're too, too adorable I can't take my eyes off your precious puppy picture! And what a gorgeous young lady you've grown up to be! And I hear your personality has grown and blossomed right along with the rest of you No wonder you're the hit of the neighborhood!!! Clementine, I can only imagine the great joy, love and laughter you bring to your family! You're the best And today...no helium balloons or zucchini for you...just yogurt, belly rubs and lots of hugs and kisses Have a wonderful day celebrating your awesome Dog of the Day honors with your proud family and your many fans and admirers! Hugs and happy tail wags to you precious Clementine from Sandra, Cody and Star

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hey there pretty girl. Congrats on being dog of the day!

~Danny~
    [19 y/o Crazed Human Female]

-The Dogs-
    Mac
    [6 y/o female BC/German Shepherd/Lab]
    Julie
    [9 y/o female Siberian Husky/Alaskan Malamute]
    Angel
    [7 y/o female German Shepherd/Lab]
    J.W.
    [6 y/o male BC/German Shepherd/Lab]
    R.B. Blackfoot
    [16 y/o Lab/German Shepherd]

-The Horses-
    Prissy
    [12 y/o Bay Tobiano Paint Mare]
    Miracles Happen
    [5 y/o Solid Bay Paint/Quarter Horse Mare]

DOTD

You are a very strong and proud looking dog. Very perfectly posed. I bet you are very well cared for. Teska