Thread: Mugs

Mugs

I am so excited to be the first to congratulate you, sweet little Mugs. I'm putting your picture on this thread so everyone can look at you while they write their comments. Afterall, I am a bit partial to curly white dogs with button eyes and leather lips.

Mugs, I am so glad that this one day, your mom has decided to share you with the whole world. She has had 15 years of your love and affection. Fifteen years of living life in the pleasure of your company. What fun you both must have had. Here is to many more years of health and happiness with your family. Thanks for taking the time to show us what a wonderful dog you are.
    Last edited by Rachel; 09-26-2004 at 06:57 AM.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

MUGS

I WILL TRY MY BEST TO BE THE FIRST ONE TO CONGRATULATE MUGS'S DAY NEXT YEAR.
    -_-

HOW PRECIOUS, PRECIOUS, PRECIOUS!!! Mugs, Rachel beat me to it today but my congratulations are just as hearty! I am not surprised to read that, though you are a senior little guy, you are still a little bundle of energy. I know that you still have a lot of livin' to do!! I'm sorry that your eyesight is not what it once was, but nevertheless your mom is so lucky to have a protector on her lap at all times! Big cheers are going up in this "house of poodles" today to you little Mugs. You are just cute as a button and so cool in your handsome sweater!

I just KNEW my pals Rachel and Pam would be among the first to congratulate you darling Mugs And for me as well, seeing your precious little face was the perfect way to kick off this Sunday morning You look so adorable, all dressed up in your winter coat!!! How did your Mom get so lucky??? I can only imagine the great joy and love you've brought to her life these past 15 years! And even though you've now achieved senior status, it doesn't sound like you've lost that puppy pep and personality Mugs, have your Mom plant a big, wet kiss on that adorable little face of yours for me! Congratulations to you dear Mugs, our VERY special and most deserving Dog of the Day!!! Enjoy your special day with your wonderful family and furbsibling Ginger, sweetheart! And here's to many more happy, love filled, lap warming years together! What a cutie!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Mugs
    How adorable you are! I was over on the Cat of the Day site and when I saw your sweet little picture, just had to come meet you. I'm so glad I did! How precious you are in your coat! Please have your mommy give you a kiss on your curly little head from me, ok?
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day today!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Mr Mugs!! You are one of the cutest little doggies I've seen in a long time! I just can't get over how handsome you are - with your darilng brights eyes and adorable little nose and lips - which are smiling! Mr. Mugs You are the MAN!!! Congrats Cutie Pants!!!