Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1 year puppy mill case finally broken!!!!

Originally posted by kingrattus
    Brian said most if not all, should just be put down. Their condition is very horrible, the enbreeding is so bad, they said no one can really fix it. So they get one chance.
    '

Depeding on what they get returned for I still believe that some should get a second chance. You shouldnt be puting all these dogs up for adoption with out a bit of socialization first. Ones that arent and never will be perfectly normal should only be adopted to families with no kids.

L.A.W.S. has rules, don't worry about that. The dogs wont be sent with just anyone. All dogs have a folder with their history in it & every bite, snap, where it came from, shape it was in, sex prefered (u know what I mean).

It was my job to report to anyone who was a paid employee, about improvements (or bad stuff, or cute stuff too) I had with the dog(s). When I was working with Jasper, I reported several times a day, ALL was great news!! I had him turned around in a week. He wasn't perfect, but now he could be walked. I was the first person to walk in in the 7 months he was there. I was the only one to be able to do it (is very proud of myself). Jasper now had a chance to find a home, yay!!

dogs_4_me, training cannot help all mental dogs. Same as how school cannot help all retarded children.

I understand ur point of view in this disscussion, but I like to see things from both views, good & bad. I hope u don't see me as argueing with u. I also hope I'm making some sense too. I can talk better then putting things in text.

Originally posted by kingrattus
    dogs_4_me, training cannot help all mental dogs. Same as how school cannot help all retarded children.

I understand ur point of view in this disscussion, but I like to see things from both views, good & bad. I hope u don't see me as argueing with u. I also hope I'm making some sense too. I can talk better then putting things in text.

No I agree that training wont help all of them, but it may help some of them!!

I definitly dont see you as argueing!!!

Just from hearing Brian talk about them, it seems quite hopeless for most of them. I feel terrible I don't live closer. I could help so many of them. I have 9 hours that I can train & work with the dogs. & I only work a dog hard for about an hour at a time, unless were working on walking, that can last all day heheh

I'm the type to take on the hardest cases, cause their at the most risk of being there forever & not being loved. No one could even pet poor Jasper. He was a tall dog That would go out to the end of his chain & jumpup & paw & claw u to death. No one was able to control him cause they were all wimps & didn't want to be a little bit forceful. I would push & pull Jasper off of me & step onhis chain so he couldn't jump up & then pet & love him. he was getting better at not jumping up

After a few days I would just stand infront of Jasper & keep telling him down & sit until he would & then go near him, but the second he tried to jump I walked away & stood just out of reach again. He wasn't too good at sitting, so standing still was ok too

I wanted to take Jasper home so baddly to be able to work with him all night too, but I knew if he jumped on RB Max's back just once, Max could have attacked him really bad. This was around the time Max's back was getting really sore, & he would snarl at his buddy Jake if Jake tried to mount him in play (its the sideways mounting, not the butt mounting) & it didn't even have to be rough or alot of force on his back, just a little force upset max. & I knew Max could inflect some serious damage if he wanted to.Max was still very strong in his old age.

I still have no idea if Jasper even found a home.. I really do hope so, he had a very loving personality

I find the statement she never meant to harm the dogs to be asinine!!!!! she is a youknowwhat in my opinion,,, anyone with half a brain would know those dogs were hurting!!!!!

thrilled to see they are out of that womans house!!!

They finally gave out her name, she may have to move, people around Smith Falls don't take to kindly to people who abuse the animals.

Well lets all feel sorry for the bag eh.....?

all together now,,
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... NOT!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by LorraineO
    Well lets all feel sorry for the bag eh.....?

all together now,,
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... NOT!!!!!!!!!!
    Well said!

I think she needs to be covered in her own feces and urine, and made to eat plastic bread wrappers!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

NOT!!!!!!!!!!

Released name.. ooo left the fires start & the blood spill, YES!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot wait

If u have no idea what I'm talking about, read my last post in "UPSET", its in dog general too.

& Yes I have no mercy for whats going to happen to that lady. I grew up in Smiths Falls, lived there for my first 18 years, so I share the same animal feelings as they do & alot of the hatred towards people who harm animals & kids & don't care too much about adults hurting adults, feel sorry, but wont do anything.. Its the way we are, protect the innocent & the ones who cannot protect themselves, 90% of the adults getting killed or hurt in SF bring it apon themselves (as in everything is drug related there, none druggies never get into trouble or get hurt)

Def. of Drugs... Narcotics, Booze, smoking (mind u this one doesn't really count, but the other 2 do)

I'm 100% clean so never got hurt, bullied, but not hurt :P