Drake, Andrew, and I are back from our trip to Spain. We were gone for about 3 weeks and got to see a great deal of the country. We just loved it! The people there were so friendly and the weather was fabulous. The landscape, Mediteranean Sea, the olive trees, and archituecture reminded me alot of home, Lebanon.

We did a lot of camping, hiking, and climbing. The beaches were great and we spent several days out on the beach. The cities had so much history, and we enjoyed walking around and checking out the sites. Unfortunately, Spain is not very pet friendly. We went with the Intention of camping most of the time, so that wasn't a problem. But the nights we did want to spend at a hotel, we had to search for hours for a place that would allow dogs.

On the trip, we visited: Roses, Barcelona, Hospitalet, Valencia, Sierra Carzola, Granada, Cordoba, Toledo, Madrid, Zargoza, Huesca, and Rodellar.

We took hundreds of pictures, but I am posting only Drake related ones. Drake had a great time. He enjoyed digging in the sand at the beach and swimming in the Med, running around on the trails and climbing the rocks, walking in the cities and visiting old historic sites.

Drake and I in Roses.

Drake and I in Zargoza.

Drake in Valencia after a very long walk in the city.

Drake and I in Hospitalet.

Drake and I in Hospitalet after a 3 hour hike and some climbing.

Drake running around in Rodellar where Andrew and I were climbing.

MORE IN NEXT POST....