Thread: jingo!!!!

jingo!!!!

dear jingo, congratulations on being d.o.t.d.!!!!great photo of such a precious fur kid!!!i love the reference to the cottonelle puppy....immediatly got the visual!!!your humans love you very much!!!heres' a cyber hug for you d.o.t.d.!!!{ }
    The Deli Dog

I want to Honor All of Our Rainbow Bridge Furkids

Netherlands (where I'm from) & Germany (where I live)
    Jingo, I saw you and just fell in love. You must be so much fun to be around! Lucky you that your humans came to give you a beautiful life.

Jingo, something tells me you are a grateful, happy dog, just glad to be alive and in a warm, happy home!!! But chewing on a brick??? LOL!! I've heard of lots of inappropriate things to chew on, but that beats them all!! At least you couldn't hurt it!!

I'm so glad you did just the right thing that day at the humane society, and found your forever home. You are a perfect Dog of the Day!! Congratulations, sweet Jingo!!

Jingo, you are amazingly handsome...& you're still only a baby. I hope the people at the Humane Society get to see your picture & hear all about you. They would be so proud of you...a graduate with honours.
    Your owner was so right to choose you. Or was it YOU who were clever, Jingo, & attracted the attention of the owner YOU wanted. I think you chose very well, too, little fella!
    Congratulations of becoming a very memorable Dog of the Day.

[ January 11, 2002: Message edited by: Angels3 ]

Jingo, what a sweet baby you are, just finding out what this world is all about.
    Our Perry also found the remote control and really trashed it. Congradulations sweet Jingo, our sweetest, most loved. cutest, fun loving Very Best Dog of the Day.

Jingo... your humans certainly hit the jackpot when they rescued you! What a big bundle of puppy love you are! And you have the cutest expression on your face and are such a sweetie! Lots of scritches on your chin and a huge huge and kiss! Happy DOTD!

Jingo,
    You are just ADORABLE, little(big) guy !!!
    I just loved reading about your sweet &
    somtimes goofy puppy ways.Wish I could reach
    right thru the screen & plant a big ole
    smooch on your furry head.Congrats on being
    honored today as our most lovable,huggable,
    DOG OF THE DAY !!!I wish you a long,happy,
    healthy life with your folks...
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh Jingo...!! You are my dream pup! Beautiful, big and cuddly, very loving and sweet with just that hint of mischieviousness! I get such a kick out of your dislike for getting wet, trying to hide under the umbrella. Guess that's your Rottie side coming through As for chewing the brick, well, that of course is 100% lab!! You are one perfect package dear Jingo. I am so thrilled to learn that the sweetest, smartest, most beautiful puppy on the planet found the perfect forever home! All my love to you dear boy. And big congratulations on being honored as our most deserving, sweet and handosme, smart and loving Dog of the Day! And don't worry, you'll soon grow into those big puppy paws!!

[ January 11, 2002: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

My goodness, Jingo! Your owners are SO lucky because...well, just look at ya!!!! You're SOOOOO adorable. You look like a living teddy bear and I wanna hug you I am so glad you made it to DOTD today. You deserve it for being such a good puppy. Congrats, you doll, for making it to DOTD today, and please watch those bricks Don't wanna hurt those cute toofies that you have