Thread: Sundance - Good News

Sundance - Good News

I took Sundance to the cardiologist and the ran an EKG and Echo Cardiogram. The test showed no signs of Cardiomyopathy! I am so happy When Sundance was getting fixed he had a reaction to the anesthia, it inflmaed the lining around his heart even up to a week later when the EKG was repeated. He needs no follow up care just routine visits, I did manage to get him into his carrier pretty easy, I covered his eyes with my hand and real quickly dump him in. Once he is in there he gets real quiet and scared, I think I was more upset than him taking him for the test. Thanks everyone for all your thoughts and prayers. I love my little guy, I entered him in Pet Of The Day.

That is wonderful news! I'm so glad Sundance is ok!

Kgeorge- that is great news about Sundance. I am glad the little guy is going to be okay.

Logan- You changed your name! Or do we now have two Logans posting from Greenville now?

I am so happy for you and sundance. It must have been tough on you to worry for such a long time.I can't wait to see his picture. I have a Norwegian Forest Mixbreed. The are so sweet.

It's the same old Logan. Martin just made me laugh so hard about addressing me by LHG0962 that I took the plunge and changed my registration! You'll probably not find more than one Logan in Greenville! At least not one with the zoo I operate!

To SpencerTheLion - Let us know how the rescues gp, I know Maine Coons are similiar to Norweigian Forest Cats. Hope they all get rescued.