Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NOOOO! Come Back, Edges!!

NOOOO! Come Back, Edges!!

too bad the world exists PAIN - why....?

(for whose didn't know I was here, this place before - I came back..because while I was hoping for some "hugs", I remembered "pet talk site". no one in my family understood how dearly I love my furhearts).

I just lost my three month and three weeks old kitten, Edges Tahoe last July, 27th. *8,564,377,210,460th tear coming..* pain...go away, please...!

on 25th of the July, he was not eating his breakfast for first time, (lightly soaked dry food), he was cold..slow. not moving much, or chasing his brat sister who loves to tease him, or able to climb up the cat-tree to be with other several bigger furhearts. just staying so quietly in one position, looking at me, meows..*hold me..please*. I didn't like this at a BIT, I called the vet right away, lucky, an available for us on sunday. we got there in two hours later, even though Edges thought and knew he's not going to make it, he purred loudly ever, even vibrated the vet-room, nudging his head onto me to pick him up a bajillion times, I thought..he must be talking to me, telling me how a great mother I am. I couldn't resist amusing, muscles are so powerful at that time. everything, results came out negative. "I'm not sure what's wrong with him..'no idea'. he's suppose to be at least 100F but he's 96F and he looks, sounds, feels normal. well, take him home and keep him warm..", the vet said. I got him home, made sure he's under my heart, wrapped in his little blanket on my lap, doing homeworks, studying. he began to lick and licking my face when laying down. "hey hey, what's going on, what have gotten into you, Edges??" I didn't know he was saying: *I'm just saying ...good-bye because I just love you!* and the day passed to 26th, he continued licking, purring louder more than ever I could believe..with that VERY little heart, he demanded to be on me and nudging his cold face on my nose.. "whoa, whoa hold on --" *licking from cheek up to my forehead* "-- you need a break and rest!! I know and always will know that you love me, edges!", bringing him down to my chest where I laid on my back/side. jeez, he amazingly purred for another two hours. at around 7PM, I got so tired, (I didn't sleep for two moons) decided to take a nap and passed out. it wasn't a nap...it was a nightmare -- the next thought I thought while half sleeping up at 8AM.."oh wait a min.., my face, nose usually feel this little motored-boat sweetheart but where.." I stretchheeed, yawned..rubbed my eyes, lifted my head a little more, looking around..no needed to look around, before I know it, he was right there..right by above my head. SO cold..pale..stiffy..all gone. and you saw my reaction above..

I wanted to go with him, he was MORE than just a dear kitten..he's something I couldn't ever describe that I will, never, never ever forget him. I wish to cease this painful moment, wish I let him do the more lickings. I still coudn't get over with it, I have already flooded my apartment with my tears.. I don't and never want to understand why he had to go..his vet never understood why, either. I regretted for not saying a goodbye or how much I love him, napping was suppose to be just a couple of hours!

Edges, I'm so sorry if I have ever done something to you.. bathe with you, holding you too much, or whatever pressures I have put on you that have killed you...I wish I knew. wish..wish..wish..*sigh* COME back, please...god. help me get over with this?

*weakly 'hey'*, among the other cats who died on the owners, I have spend hours today reading the "In Memories of" Threads, I wish it's easy to say something right now, but.. I feel you, I'm EXETREMELY sorry - take care.

Edges Tahoe: April 14th 2004 - July 27th 2004
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

another of edges

as you can see he was beloved by this dog and all of his friends from our zoosquad -

Unhappy just a more of this little special fella

be well, I'll see you soon!
    Last edited by Gina's Ark Inc.; 08-07-2004 at 11:14 PM.

I'm so sorry to hear about Edges passing. He sure was a cutie pie and I can tell he was loved very much. It's very sad when one of our furkids leaves us but especially sad when they leave us way too early. I can relate because my Pepper left me too early too and I never found out what was wrong with him either. RIP sweet little Edges. You'll never be forgotten. Please take care Gina.

I was so sad to read about Edges and your pain you are feeling from the loss of this beautiful wee fella, he was simply gorgeous, I know nothing anyone can say will help heal your heart right now, and I just want to send you lots of love and a big hug, to let you know we are thinking of you and sharing your sadness. RIP darling Edges, my RB Sooti and Romeo and Rusty are all there waiting to show you the ropes sweet furbaby.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

This is so sad and so unfair. What a little sweetie he was. You were so lucky to have him, no matter for how short a time it was. I know that feeling you're describing, that connection you can have with an animal that goes being description. I have it with my Boo. When he goes I won't know what to do with myself. Please, Gina, don't blame yourself. You were a great mommy.

Gosh, I'm so sorry about Edges. I wish we could say something, anything, to make you feel a bit better.

I'm sorry.

Please take care and know it wasn't your fault. You did all you could for your sweet little angel.
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

I know there is nothing I can say to take away the pain, but please try to take comfort in knowing that Edges is now happy and healthy at the RB and will grow up to be a very handsome Tuxie. You are an angel for loving him so much and now Edges has his own set of angel wings.

Hugs to you and please stick around. We can continue to offer an endless supply of love and support.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Oh, he was so adorable. I am so sorry that you have lost him in this life, but I think Slick is correct.

You have your very own furry angel that is in full health looking down on you and remembering just how much you loved him.

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    RIP sweet little Edges who was taken from us way too soon. I guess God needed another little kitten angel. Play hard at the RB and say hi to my RB Goldie.

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Oh Edges, we know you were telling your mom you loved loved loved her,
    and were trying to purr a lifetime enough to hold her over when you had to leave.

We know your heart is terribly sad right now, but know also that he was sick, and it was nothing you did or didn't do.

There's another sweet tuxish angel playing at the Rainbow Bridge, I am sure my Uncle Mac is sneaking him treats.

{{{hugs}}} Sorry, I'm rather speechless now.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Words don't begin to describe what I am feeling as I read your story. Although I do not understand the depth of your pain and loss, please know that I am very sorry that Edges had to leave this Earth too soon. He is now in RB looking down over you and the zoo crew...

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    It's always a huge heartbreak to lose precious babies. Sweet Edges is playing with the many babies and big kitties I've lost over the years. Cry all you need to, and we'll be here for you. (((HUGS)))
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

*squeaks*

thanks very, VERY much for the hugs and support!! I've cracked a smile couple of times!! *really smiling* now, I see my dog wagging, *hey! look! the mother is smiling now! I wonder ..what's on the screen that made her looking at us!* and several of cats just psst to each other *geez, humans..she just heard Edges! at least she's a little jiggly--so we can get the treats!*.

yea.....I know I should >think< (all the time) that edges's watching and smiling over me, I have been talking to him, remembering how adorable he was, how he always wanted me.. I'm trying..but it's hard! when I came home, I hug each, count to the heads, one is just missing..or the whole zoo is wildering around because of that enegritic edges...it is different! he use to follow me around, to the kitchen..bathroom..shower, ALWAYS right by me.(he must think 'That Huge Tan Feet' is his mother too!). if I ever need to get up, he'd always tell me *hey! don't forget to carry me!!* and snuggling into my arm/shoulder, sleeping, purring..*sigggh* -- I can't wait to see him again.....!! now I wanna go and make sure I feel their purrings, squeaks (rats), bubbles (fishs) waggings and then hug EACH of them for five minutes! ...THANKS again guys for the amusing words.
    Last edited by Gina's Ark Inc.; 08-08-2004 at 11:20 PM.